❅ twenty-seven

"We'll leave now

"We'll leave now. Thank you for the fun night, Asahi. You can inform Jaehyuk that we already left"

Jaehyuk was woken up because of some small noises from the outside. He creased his forehead and felt his head were throbbing. What a poor hybrid that he can't almost open his eyes from the headache.

His hands roamed at the bed and get the pillow that he just touched to cover on his face.

"Aghhh!" He groaned in pain. If he had know that this will be his consequences from drinking in the first place, he should've told his hyungs that he can't drink.

It almost took him an hour to finally open his eyes and find out that he was alone in Asahi's room. He just pouted knowing that the japanese didn't even slept with him.

He jolted up from the bed and forced himself to step out the room and get something that will lessen the pain he was feeling right now.

Making his way out of the room while holding his head, he could feel his whole world literally revolving and even stumbled from walking. Luckily, someone catched him before he can completely meet the floor.

It made him startled and immediately looked up to someone dodged him from falling.

"Are you alright?" He found out that it was the japanese, asking him if he was alright in soft and worried voice.

The older unconsciously pouted at him before looking at the japanese showing his distress.

"My head hurts" the older said mumbled.

"Can you walk? I prepared something for you. It'll help you lessen your headache"

"I—I can't" it was not like he was acting nor earning pity from the japanese— but let's say he was slightly doing it right now but it was true that he can't walk straight seeing him stumble earlier.

"Hold on my hand" Asahi then offered his hands for him to guide Jaehyuk towards the dining area.

He carefully guided the hybrid towards the dining table, making him seat and found a big bowl in front of him.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Hangover soup, dig in" Jaehyuk nodded and finally taking a sip of the soup Asahi had made for him.

"Ahhh, why does it tastes bitter?" Jaehyuk complained. Asahi chuckled from the older.

"Make sure to finish that" Jaehyuk cutely shot him a glare before having a sip of the soup again. Everytime it meets his taste buds, he just couldn't help but to grimace because of the taste.

"Where's the others?" He asked the japanese and started wondering where are they.

"They already went back home. They told me to tell you once you wake up because you aren't waking up when they called you earlier" his lips formed an 'O' before nodding.

But Jaehyuk was still curious about one thing and it feels like he should know if ever he had done something embarrassing while he's drunk.

"Asahi?" He softly called the younger with his name.

"Hm?" Asahi hummed in response while still looking at the older in front of him.

"D-did I do something embarrassing when I was drunk?" He asked in doubt.

When he heard what did the older asked, it feels like memories are starting to flash in his mind one by one again. Most especially what happened at Asahi's room that night.

It somehow makes him want to laugh when he remembered how Jaehyuk was singing out of tune and how he thinks he was flying and finally brought to heaven.

But not until when he remembered how the older was teasing him with that certain someone who makes him a perverted person and that part..

When he almost went crazy when he kissed his neck. What a chaos.

"Asahi?" He called again the younger when he noticed that uncomfortable reaction from his face. Maybe he had really do something when he was drunk.

"W-what?" Asahi replied mindlessly.

"Maybe I really did something" the older blurted while still panicking. He will never forgive himself for being a mess last night.

"N-no. Nothing happened" Asahi managed to spoke not even giving him a single glance. He could even feel his cheeks heating up. Asahi seriously doesn't want to remember that again because seriously...

It was making him confuse about something

to be continued..