✎┆last note

Wow, I've never imagine that we'll got here but first of all, thank you everyone for reading and stopping by my story

Wow, I've never imagine that we'll got here but first of all, thank you everyone for reading and stopping by my story. I know it wasn't the best story you've read but I still hope that I entertained you here.

This is my first english story of TREASURE and to be honest I was hesitant if I should continue but you guys cheered me up and I want to thank you all for that.

Your votes and heartwarming feedbacks are my inspiration. I've never expected that I'll get this much attention because you know, I just write my soul in my stories. Whatever was on my mind, I just wrote it down.

Even though it's somehow hard for me to express every chapters but there's still a room for improvements right? And I hope you can all guide me.

I can't thank you all enough but I'll try my best to meet your expectations in my next books. Again, with all my heart, thank you everyone for this opportunity.

And please continue to support TREASURE especially on their comeback if ever it's true that they'll have their comeback soon. Let's support our boys too.

I'll drop my next story plans if you're interested ;)

Thank you everyone! Please don't go out if not necessary and stay safe. We'll meet again in my next books. Have a nice day guys! Goodluck on your studies and works♡

If you're sad, don't hesitate to come to me. You are not alone, my stories and me are always here to cheer you up!;))

Additional: wtf thank you for the 7k+ reads and 1k votes. Y'all are the best😭😭😭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoon Jaehyuk and Asahi Hamada is officially signing off

Date Ended: September 07, 2021

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MERAKI SERIES LIST

KITTY ► jaesahi
completed

LOST STARS ► hajeongwoo
completed

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THANK YOU EVERYONE!♡