❅ three

"Dobby! Yedam is here!" Asahi shouted at the younger who was still busy playing video games

"I'm so sorry for the trouble hyung" Yedam apologized while looking at Doyoung.

"You know Doyoung is a sensitive creature. Be careful and take care of him" Asahi instructed. Well, Dobby is also his friend so he wanted to make sure that he was in a good hands.

"Okay hyung. Don't worry, this won't happen again" Yedam promised the older although he doesn't want to believe that. They are both silly so who knows what more can happen between them.

"Dobby, we need to go now" Yedam said as he approach the hybrid. Dobby pouted but cannot do anything but to go home with Yedam.

"Hyung, your promise okay! I'll come here again" Doyoung lastly reminded the older. Asahi just rolled his eyes heavenwards as they push the two out of his apartment.

Doyoung was right tho. The kitty doesn't have any home right now and it'll just make him more guilty if he doesn't kept his promise to Dobby.

He was still hesitating if he should go check the kitty outside but on the other hand, so what if he didn't look for the cat? He is still the one who'll eventually took care of it even though Doyoung promised that he'll go often here to took care of the cat.

But as he said to Yedam, Doyoung is an innocent and sensitive creature, he doesn't like someone who aren't doing what they promised so he guessed that he doesn't have any choice at this point.

He sighed before standing up from his seat to find the cat but he doesn't see the kitty anywhere. His forehead creased and walked more further to look for the kitty.

"Maybe that kitty is gone" He concluded to himself. He was about to go back to his apartment when he felt something bumped his foot. The japanese looked down and saw the cat Doyoung was talking about.

He heaved a deep sigh again as he offered the cat to carry him. The cat then walked towards Asahi and carry him back to his apartment.

"Stay here, I'll go get some food" Asahi instructed the cat as he saw his ear moved. He somehow smiled at the small gesture and pat the cat's head.

He doesn't know how can he feed he cat since he doesn't buy any cat foods earlier, one more thing is that he doesn't expected that he'll eventually adopt the cat.

He took the curry he cooked for Doyoung earlier and served the food into a small bowl. When he went back to the living room, he saw the cat laying down comfortably to his sofa.

"Here, you can eat this buddy" Asahi offered and placed the bowl in front of the cat. The cat gladly ate the food on the bowl as Asahi dropped his body to the sofa. He was still sleepy so he decided to took a nap first letting the cat roam around his apartment.

He opened his eyes again when he felt a weight into his chest. The cat stared at him innocently and licked his nose.

"Don't do that" he said pointing at the little kitty who was comfortably laying in his chest. The cat slept into his chest, Asahi shook his head and felt his eyelids slowly getting heavier and drifted back to sleep.

to be continued