❅ thirty-six

"Hyung, have you bought it" Asahi asked his older friend, Jihoon, over the phone

"Yes idiot, why do you have to make me do it? You can literally just go with Jaehyuk" Jihoon complained. Well, Asahi instructed him to buy something at the mall in the middle of watching his current favorite k-drama.

"No, then it will not be a surprise if we bought it together" Jihoon was both happy for the both of them but the only problem is that Asahi was just a coward to admit what he truly feels for the older.

"Woah, you got him a phone when you can't even treat us any food" Jihoon sulked. He would often refuse to treat them before but he truly understands his friend tho, he just wanted to play around with Asahi.

"I'm sorry hyung, okay? And besides it was more better if Jaehyuk had his own phone if ever we are not together, he can still talk to me" especially when he was in school. The older would often complain how much he wanted to see him everytime.

"What a sweet boyfriend" Jihoon teased. Asahi blinked twice before stuttering talked back to the older.

"He wasn't my boyfriend!" He yelled. He could hear the devilish laugh from Jihoon which just made him roll his eyes.

"But it was a great timing, his birthday was in 3 days. You should say you love him back as a gift" Jihoon teased again. This guy will never stop teasing them both

"I was just kidding, kid. I'm on my way now. Is Jaehyuk there?" he asked. So he could obviously give the phone he bought for Jaehyuk without the hybrid noticing.

"Unfortunately yes" Asahi worriedly answered before looking at the hybrid who were enjoying watching spongebob at the living room.

"I'll buy chocolates for him. When I gave those to him, you should hide the phone immediately while I was entertaining him. How about that?" Jihoon suggested.

For the first time, Jihoon was really helping him this time.

"Noted"

"Open the door for me. I am already here" Jihoon lastly said before hanging up the phone and knocked on the door.

Asahi ran towards the door and saw that it was Jihoon. The older winked at him.

"Jihoon hyung!" Jaehyuk excitedly yelled when he saw the older at the door. The two looked at the hybrid as they were just standing close to each other.

Jihoon carefully passed the paperbag that has the brand new phone in it to Asahi and hugged the hybrid.

"I missed you!" The hybrid cried out.

"I bought chocolates for you, Jaehyukie!"

Asahi took the chance to sneak in to his room and hid the paperbag on the 3rd drawer. Hopefully, Jaehyuk don't get suddenly curious about it and open it.

The japanese breathed out in relief and went back to the two who were busy cuddling on the living room.

"Thank you, hyung" Asahi whispered when he sat beside the older.

"Anytime. By the way, have hid it?" Asahi just nodded.

Jaehyuk who was clueless looked up to the two and asked them.

"What's going on with you two? Why are you both whispering?" The hybrid cluelessly asked. The two shared a nervous glance.

"O-oh, n-nothing! W-we were just singing, right sahi?" Asahi smiled with doubt before nodding to the older.

Luckily, the hybrid believed them.

"Anyways Jaehyuk, I need to go now. Don't give Asahi headaches okay? We'll be back" the hybrid just nodded while pouting.

Jihoon smiled and ruffled Jaehyuk's hair before going out of Asahi's apartment.

"Jaehyuk" the Japanese called.

"Hmm?"

"You're birthday was in three days" Jaehyuk lightened his face as he uncontrollably smiled.

"Wow, you remembered?"

"Nah, it just crossed my mind. I didn't thought of you, stop dreaming" he joked. Jaehyuk pouted and crossed both of his hands which Asahi found cute.

He likes it when the older was sulking,  he really looks cute when he's sulking.

"Tss. You're still rude"

"Kidding. Where do you want to go?"

Jaehyuk really don't want to go out, as much as he was with the younger's side he was already happy celebrating his birthday.

"I don't know. I just want to stay here with you" the japanese scoffed and looked away as he felt his cheeks burning up.

"Stop playing with me"

"Hey, I'm not playing with you. Or maybe you can just call me hyung for the whole day I'd be glad"

"You wish!" Asahi teased and sticked his tounge out, running away from the older.

"Yah! Come back here!"

"No!" Asahi shouted back closing the door of his room, but unfortunately before the younger can lock the door, the hybrid used all his force to open up the door and go get Asahi.

TO BE CONTINUED..

(GUESS WHO'S BACK! OMG, I'M SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT. THERE'S JUST A LOT OF THINGS RUNNING ON MY MIND LATELY AND I AM NOT IN THE RIGHT MOOD TO TYPE. BUT NOW I GUESS, I AM KINDA GOOD. THANK YOU FOR WAITING! ENJOY THE UPDATES TODAY AND I'LL UPDATE MORE AS SOON AS I CAN ^^

And btw, HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO OUR PRECIOUS BOYS!)