❅ seventeen

"Here" the japanese handed him a banana milk

a banana milk. Jaehyuk firstly looked the milk with puzzled look. He looked like judging the product by his looks.

"You'll never know what is that when you didn't try" Asahi again said offering again the banana milk to Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk took the milk and stared at it. Well, to be honest, he really doesn't know what should he do with this.

"That's banana milk" Asahi taught him. Jaehyuk nodded while pouting, it looks like he doesn't even know that he looked like a duck right now with his lips, a cute little duck.

"I have heard of it. My parents said it was good but I didn't have the chance to try" Asahi really felt bad for this person.

It will be more easier for him to live in this world if his parents were still alive and the fact that he doesn't need to took care of this person.

He had read about some articles about the happenings on the government right now. Elections were opening again and the first thing his mind crossed is that he hoped that this world could go back to the old one again, the safe home and place for hybrids like Doyoung and Jaehyuk.

"Are you alright?" the older worriedly asked the japanese. He noticed that the japanese were spacing out and he had thought that Asahi had something bothering him.

His eyes darted on the older in front of him, no one would think that he was older than him because he never acted according to his age but on the other hand, Asahi could understand why.

He could seriously see how genuine this person is, he never deserved the suffering and pain that he had been especially to what happened to his parents.

That thought just wanted him to protect the older from all the burden of the world. He maybe childish and stubborn sometimes but this person didn't deserve this cruel world he was living right now.

"Asahi? Hello?" the younger asked again waving his hands in front of younger's face.

"W—what?" asahi stuttering asked and finally went back to reality when he found out that the older was actually talking to him.

"I was asking if you're alright. You are spacing out"

"S—sorry" the japanese apologized. Jaehyuk chuckled and lean to the convenience store's table as he put his chin on both of his hands, staring at the younger.

"What about your class?" The hybrid pouted but at the same time, he was secretly happy that the younger was with him today. Another quality time together but he couldn't deny the fact that he's also kinda guilty because Asahi skipped his class because of him.

"I'm late anyways. I'll go tomorrow" Asahi replied as he took a sip of his banana milk. Jaehyuk smiled at him and took Asahi's banana milk before sipping the mini straw.

"Hey! Why did you took mine, I gave you yours!" Asahi half-shouted while pointing at the hybrid and his eyes both wide in disbelief.

He just sipped on the straw and the fact that Jaehyuk had sipped on it also just now

Indirect kiss

He immediately shook his head, he shouldn't be thinking of that right now.

"Wow, this tastes good!" Jaehyuk exclaimed. Asahi wanted to literally face-palmed. He really couldn't believe the older.

"Should we go home now?" Jaehyuk asked and sipped again on his supposedly banana milk.

Asahi really don't want to go home for a moment and besides it was the first time he'll stroll around again. Why not spending the most of it today? With this cat hybrid who just stole his banana milk.

"Let's buy you some clothes" Asahi said. He saw the older's eyes sparkled and clapped in excitement.

"You'll buy for me?" The older asked with his eyes in amazement. As he was just saying, no one was really thinking that he was older than him, I mean just look at him.

"Yeah obviously"

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He excitedly yelled and hopping around.

The two rode the bus going to a mini mart and stores of clothes. Since the older was just borrowing his clothes with him, it's just better to bought some for him since he was living with him now.

"Choose the clothes you like" he got nothing to worry about since he got message from her auntie.

She visited Korea and maybe will visit him anytime soon. Well, Asahi and his parents migrated in Korea ever since he was little but when his parents got into an accident, he decided to just stay here and luckily his auntie supported him since she only got one son so took care, his nephew Aji.

"Do you think this will look good to me?" Jaehyuk asked while pouting and looking at the clothes he picked up.

It was just 4 pairs of t-shirt and shorts. The shirts looked oversized but it will still good than to had clothes with small sizes.

"Try to wear them, I'll take a look if it looks good on you" Asahi suggested.

"Let's find some fitting room here" Asahi guided him to find a vacant fitting room and entered one as he started to try the clothes on.

The first ones was an orange oversized t-shirt with a sentence in the center that says 'I want to eat' in it part with a denim short.

Luckily, all of the looked good and exact on him until Jaehyuk went out of fitting room for the last pair of clothes he chose.

"Asahi.." The older called him as the latter turned around and saw how his hair were messey because of continuously trying his clothes.

Asahi couldn't help but to giggle at him because his hair was all messy same as his clothes, it looks like he was in a hurry.

The japanese walked closer to him and he doesn't know how Jaehyuk was almost out of breathe when he walked closer to him.

That time his hand touched his forehead, Jaehyuk swore that he felt electricity feeling ran down to his body as he was stunned and stuck staring at the younger.

"There's nothing to be hurried about. Take it slow, you look like crippled by a storm" he can't remember how many times he saw the younger's smile but it makes him want to see those beautiful smile over again.

Those smiles were such a beautiful sight to see.

to be continued..