❅ one

The bell rang out as the students started to yell in excitement

The bell rang out as the students started to yell in excitement. The teacher just laughed at them then bid her goodbye reminding them to do her assigned homeworks.

"Geez, finally! Weekends!" Junkyu shouted then stretched his body.

Jihoon immediately stood from his seat and approached his friends. He put his arms around his friend's neck, Asahi who was quietly arranging his things preparing to go home.

"How about we sleep over to your place tonight?" Jihoon excitedly asked Asahi. The man just heaved a sigh, he wasn't really at the mood to make plans this weekends. He just want to lay in his bed all day and sleep.

"I can't hyung. I had so many plans this weekends. You can go sleep over to Hyunsuk hyung's place" Asahi replied walking away from his friends.

"Asahi pleaseee, besides Hyunsuk will not let me go in his place. I think he's busy" Jihoon whined as he gripped his friend's arms.

"How about next week? I am just busy this weekends hyung. You can go with Junkyu and I'll let you all crash in my place next week" he saw Jihoon's face lightened and smirked at him.

"That's a deal okay?" Jihoon just wants to make sure of it. Asahi just nodded at him.

"Okay then! See you next week!" Jihoon said and went to Junkyu to invite him for a sleepover.

Asahi just feeling so drained after class. He felt tired even though all he has to do is to listen, write, and repeat.

He was walking going back to his small apartment. His parents died due to an car accident and he was left all by himself.

Sometimes if he doesn't have any money for his financial needs, he'll take the job at a restaurant somewhere near to his place. Thankfully, his auntie were sending him money to support his education and giving him some allowance so he doesn't frequently lose money.

He was walking towards the alley. His small apartment was just at the end of the alley he was walking right now. He was silently walking home when someone leaned to his feet preventing him from walking. Or should I say something.

Asahi looked down to his feet and his eyebrows automatically furrowed when he saw a little kitten leaning on his feet and staring at him cutely.

He tried to ignored the kitten but it was running towards him with his big eyes still looking straight at his eyes like he was asking for help.

"Meow" the kitten meowed. For some unknown reason, his heart started to flutter at the cute sound the cat was making.

Once again, Asahi walked away and finally reached his apartment and was about to close the door when the kitten sat in front of his door staring at him again.

"Meow"

Asahi then sighed then closed the door. He wasn't even into cats but this kitty was really cute and kinda different. He was thinking if he should let the kitty in or just let it be.

He just doesn't like cats although he doesn't hate them too but what he doesn't like were those clingy creatures plus their furs feels like will irritate his nose.

And if ever he'll get the cat, he thinks that he cannot took care of them properly since he was almost always at school or busy doing all of his requirements.

"Maybe he'll eventually leave" Asahi whispered to himself and changed his clothes.

to be continued

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Sorry for the grammatical errors, english wasn't my first language but I'll try to deliver this story the way I planned. I hope you guys enjoy. And happy yoshi day!)