❅ forty-eight

"Poor Jaehyuk

"Poor Jaehyuk. Don't worry okay? We'll try to get him back" Jihoon cheered his friend.

"Hyung, nothing will happen to him right?" Asahi worriedly asked. Jihoon reassuringly smiled at him and tapped his shoulders.

"I can't promise everything but we'll do everything. For now, rest for a while. We'll stay here with you"

"Hyung, I can't just rest while he's suffering right now. I need to help you guys"

"Do you think Jaehyuk will like it when you overworked yourself?" Jihoon said. He knows how much Jaehyuk was important to him. That's why he was doing everything he could to help him.

The japanese remained silent, he'll not like it for sure but at the same time, only his hugs can calm him down.

It's looks like he's been regretting the days when he used to refuse when Jaehyuk will ask him for a hug because god knows how much he misses his hugs right now.

"Jihoon hyung, we're here! What happened?" The two both looked at the front door reavealing Haruto, Jeongwoo, and Junkyu.

"Jaehyuk was kidnapped" Jihoon told them the whole story and how it ended up the bad guys getting Jaehyuk as payment for his parent's debt.

"What?! Oh my god. I swear to god, I'll kill them if anything happens to Jaehyuk" Junkyu said, fuming in anger.

"Does Jaehyuk hyung had any devices with him?" Haruto suddenly asked that made all look at him. And why is he asking that right now?

"It's not the right time to ask that thing, Haruto" Junkyu restraint.

"No, I'm serious. My friend from Japan taught me how to track someone's location through his phone number back then. Wait, let me check if I still have that app" Asahi checked his pockets if Jaehyuk had put his phone on his.

Even the plastics he brought earlier, it's also impossible if he had lost his phone since he values that the most. And hopefully, the kidnappers still haven't check it on him.

"I think it was still with him" Asahi answered.

"Junkyu hyung had already called the police, they'll be here in a minute or two" Jeongwoo said.

"Good thing I still have it. I'll try my best, Asahi hyung" Haruto said in a comforting tone to lessen the tension he was feeling.

Asahi anxiously sat on the sofa while biting his thumb. He hoped that Haruto can track his location. He can't just seat here and wait.

"I know how much you're worried for Jaehyuk. And it's understandable why you can't calm yourself down but don't worry, Asahi. Like I said, we'll get Jaehyuk no matter what happens"

Asahi somehow felt a bit at ease at what his hyung said. He'll be trusting those words.

"Thank you, hyung. You helped me so much. I can't thank you enough for everything" Jihoon smiled at him and opened his arms wide for a tight and comfortable hug.

"Everything for your happiness, Asahi. You had been making us happy for the past few years and I think it's time for you to feel the same way" everything was just comforting him. He's thankful for everybody, for his friends, and most especially for Jaehyuk.

What more good is that the police had already arrived and asked Asahi for some additional informations for the case.

"Doyoung? Why are you with the police?" Jeongwoo asked when he saw the rabbit hybrid stepped out of the police car.

"Oh, haven't I told you yet? My uncle is a policeman. He told me that you guy called him so I joined them going here"

"Woah, your life is full of surprises, Kim Doyoung" Jihoon said and shook his head in disbelief. But on the other hand, his uncle will be a big help to them.

"Hyung! I found Jaehyuk hyung's location right now" Haruto yelled in joy when he found Jaehyuk's location.

"Please let me go" Jaehyuk cried out but no one was listening to him. Like what they did to his parents.

They begged him, but still. They didn't listen.

"What do you need? Why are you making me suffer like this?" Jaehyuk yelled. The guy sitting in front of him got annoyed of his voice so he walked towards the hybrid and punched him straight to his jaw.

Jaehyuk winced in pain but can't do anything. His both hands were tied on his back, even his feet. It's impossible for him to escape.

"I said shut up! How many times do I have to tell you that?" The guy shouted at him.

"And how many times do I have to ask?" Jaehyuk bravely spoke back.

The guy sarcastically laughed and harshly cupped his cheeks that it feels his jaw will crush anytime.

"Because you're parents are stupid" Jaehyuk clenched his fist, if only hands were not tied, this man was already suffering on the floor.

"They're are not. You guys are the stupid ones" Jaehyuk shouted that made the man more annoyed.

"You know what? If only I can't have my benefits with you, I had already killed you right now" Jaehyuk somehow got scared. He doesn't want to be killed.

He can't leave Asahi alone.

Mom, Dad, please don't let me die Jaehyuk said in his mind as his tears started streaming down his cheeks. He can't just die right now.

Just as he prayed on his mind, Jaehyuk widened his eyes when he saw the men entering the abandoned room with their police uniforms, guns were pointed at the suspect.

He was about to talk when one of them smiled at him and signalled him to be quiet as they approached the guy in front of him.

"Really huh? Then you'll die in jail at this point, Sir. You are under arrest" Jaehyuk couldn't understand everything around him because he can't help but to cry.

He thought he'll suffer long with this guys but thankfully the police came just as when he prayed.

"Shit!" The guy cursed when the police caught his both arms and put the handcuffs on his.

"You are safe now, kid" the other police officer said with a smile and  cut the roped around both of his hands and feet.

"We'll escort you out. Let's go" the officer offered and lended his hand on him.

"Thank you, Sir" Jaehyuk said with a glad voice.

"No problem. It's our job. Let's go now, somebody outside is waiting for you" the officer meaningfully said.

He was waiting for him too

To be continued..