❅ thirty-two

Asahi, I love you

Asahi, I love you

Asahi, I love you

Asahi, I love you

Asahi, I love you

"SHUT THE FUCK UPPP!" Doyoung and Yedam were both startled when the older groaned and pulled his hair in frustration.

"Yedam, call Jihoon hyung right now" Doyoung whispered while keeping his eyes straight on the older who kept on groaning from the moment he got on Yedam's apartment.

"Asahi hyung, what's wrong?" Doyoung asked lowkey felling afraid of the older.

Asahi didn't even responded and kept on pulling his hair.

"Jihoon hyung said that he's on his way" Yedam whispered to his lover.

Doyoung signalled the older to ask Asahi since he wasn't answering him earlier.

"Hyung, why are you here?" Yedam asked trying to make the japanese pay their attention to them and they can finally know what is his problem.

"Don't you want me here?" The japanese finally answered.

"It wasn't like that but Jaehyuk hyung might be so worried about you" Asahi finally looked up to the two when Yedam mentioned the hybrid's name.

"Please don't tell him that I am here" Asahi begged them. They honestly don't understand why the older were suddenly acting all anxious and pertubed.

The two shared glances and they both don't know what to do with Asahi. But it's a good thing that Jihoon finally arrived with Junkyu.

"What is happening?" Jihoon asked as soon as he stepped on Yedam's apartment.

"Asahi? Are you okay now? I heard that you are sick?" Jihoon said to Asahi as he turned to the japanese.

"Hyung, he was all acting anxious when he got here. We are trying to ask him but he wasn't answering us" Doyoung told them.

Jihoon was just about to ask the japanese when his phone rang that made him stop from talking to Asahi.

He picked his phone from his pocket and read the caller ID.

"Y-you were calling me" Jihoon said showing his phone with Asahi's name on it.

Asahi didn't responded again, he knows it was him, it was Jaehyuk.

"Hello?" Jihoon firstly said.

"Oh Jaehyuk?" The japanese started waddle towards the older as he heard the hybrid's name. He can't know that he was here.

"H-hyung, tell him I'm not here please" Asahi whispered while clasping his hands together, desperate not to let Jaehyuk know that he was with Yedam.

"Asahi?" Asahi was still begging the older not to tell the hybrid that he wasn't here.

"Uhm.." Jihoon wanted to tell Jaehyuk that he was with them but then Asahi looks like he was escaping from something, or more on escaping from Jaehyuk so he still needs to know.

"He's not here. Maybe he'll go home eventually. Just wait for him" Jihoon lastly said staring down at the relieved japanese.

The two bid their goodbyes before Junkyu and Jihoon came closer to the japanese to have a little talk with him.

"What's really the matter, Asahi Hamada" Junkyu asking seriously. He wanted to know what in the earth was going on with him.

"Hyung.." He was too shy and embarrassed to say it. They'll just tease him and that's for sure.

"What?"

"Hyung.."

"Asahi Hamada!" Jihoon seriously called him out. How would they give him advice if he keeps on calling him.

"Hyung, I think I am going crazy" it was just the words his mouth let out. It was really complicated for him to tell.

"Calm down okay? Breath deeply then tell us what did really happened"

Good thing that Asahi obeyed them and breathed deeply trying to compose everything and even himself.

"I.."

"You what?"

"Hyung.. I.. I.." Asahi closed his eyes before talking.

"I kissed Jaehyuk hyung and he said he loves me"  he constantly said and thankfully the two understood him.

"Oh.."

"WAIT WHAT?!" the two exclaimed and even the two lovers on the back were surprised about what older revealed.

"I don't know, I just had the urge to kiss him, maybe I was just sick that time but I didn't expected that he'll confess like that" Junkyu then hit his head.

"Idiot, you weren't sick. It was called Love" Junkyu corrected.

"Yeah, and why don't you just admit that you love him too? I mean it's obvious. It hits different these days on how you look at Jaehyuk"

"Hyung I can't" Junkyu again hit his head. Of course he can!

"Coward, stop denying yourself" Jihoon mocked.

"And besides its your time to love someone, Asahi. What was stopping you?"

"Hyung, I just met him 3 months ago. I just can't fall like that?"

"What should you do? You already fell in love, idiot"

"What should I do?" Asahi anxiously asked.

"You should do is to let him know that you love him too"

"Isn't it too soon for that?"

"So you are admitting that you love Jaehyuk?" Junkyu teased.

"Yes.. I mean no! No! But it's too soon"

"Asahi, 3 months wasn't so soon. Besides, you will not die if you fell in love. And one more thing that you two will be together for several months soon, it isn't soon"

"I agree, I mean I was like that when I firstly knew that I loved Doyoung. It was just normal" Junkyu and Jihoon again nodded. Doyoung suddenly blushed remembering how his lover confessed to him.

They were also at Yedam's side when he finally knew that he was in love with Doyoung. It was exactly the same as Yedam's reaction.

"And other than that, Jaehyuk actually looked sincere about his feelings. We talked about it once when we had out sleep over at your apartment" Jihoon revealed. And good thing for Jaehyuk that he had realized his feelings for the japanese.

"Don't be afraid, Asahi. Avoiding Jaehyuk will not help you. You'll eventually realize everything sooner or later" Junkyu confidently remarked.

He wasn't never wrong about what he was saying tho.

"Jaehyuk was a sweet, sincere, and caring person, Asahi. You were really lucky to have him if ever. Don't hesitate about your feelings. Just follow what your heart says"

Should he?

To be continued..