❅ ten

"I think that Jeongwoo guy likes you" Junkyu blurted out eating his slice of pizza

"Who?" Jihoon asked.

"Asahi" the japanese who was quietly eating his lunch immediately looked up and furrowed his brows.

"What? Why me?" Asahi retorted.

"Did you see how sticky he looked at you?" Haruto immediately laughed at his hyung's sentence.

"Sticky?" He laughingly asked the koala.

"I mean the way he looks at Asahi. I just think he likes Asahi"

"You're being paranoid again, Kim Junkyu" Jihoon opposed. The koala just pouted when no one even agreed on him.

Well, Junkyu has this got feeling.

"Nowadays, love at first sight doesn't exist" Haruto added.

"Oh really? Let's see about that. If only you are at our section you'll see how he stared at this robot slash human being" they all laughed at Junkyu.

"You know what is a koala getting paranoid?" Doyoung suddenly barged in.

"That better be good or I'll smash this textbook to you, Kim Doyoung" Jihoon threatened. He was really tired of Doyoung's bad jokes.

"Kim Junkyu" Yedam answered trying to destroy Doyoung's jokes.

"Nah-uh. It's Koalanoid" they look so done with the rabbit hybrid and continued talking with each other.

"Damn, admit it. It was good"

"Good my ass" Jihoon annoyingly retorted.

"Asahi shouldn't hang out with anybody else. We should protect his boyfriend" Junkyu seriously planned.

"Hyung, I don't have a boyfriend! How many times do I need to say that?" Asahi was annoyed. He wanted to blame Doyoung for being so loud to his other friends.

They all misunderstood everything now.

"Yeah we'll pretend we don't heard that" Yedam added.

Junkyu's eyes suddenly darted at the another japanese beside him. Haruto wasn't liking that look from the koala.

"What? What are you planning? Why are you staring at me?" Haruto innocently asked.

"How about you flirt Jeongwoo instead?" Junkyu blurted out. The tall japanese widened his eyes and immediately disagreed.

"That's a great idea!" Jihoon agreed.

"Y'all stop! Haruto isn't flirting anyone!" Asahi seriously reprimand.

"Uhm, hello?" They all stop teasing the japanese when someone suddenly talked.

"Jeongwoo? Why are you here?" Jihoon asked the younger. He shyly scratched his neck while his other hand was holding the tray of his food.

"I was just wondering if I could join you guys. The cafeteria tables were full and you are the only ones I knew, is it okay?" They all smiled at him except Junkyu who was glaring at the younger.

"Sure!" Jeongwoo smiled and sat beside Asahi since it was the only seat that was available.

"Hey Asahi, when will we have the sleepover. You promised that it was this week" Jihoon reminded him. Asahi suddenly stopped eating remembering Jaehyuk was living with him now.

"C-can we just cancel that? I am really busy" Asahi excused.

"Nooo! You just promised me" Jihoon complained and pouted his lips.

"I can't. M-my house is.. Dirty! The smell of my house stinks"

"Then we'll clean for you. Pleaseeee! Besides it was more than a week when we last hang out" He just can't say to his friends.

"Fine. This friday. After class" his friends happily celebrated because finally they were sleeping over in Asahi's house. It's been almost 3 months when they last had their sleepover at the japanese's house.

"We should include Jeongwoo, right Haruto?" Jihoon sarcastically pointed to Haruto.

"Why are y'all asking me? I don't care" the tall japanese blurted out making the brown haired korean guy flinch.

"Geez Watanabe. You almost scare, Jeongwoo!" Yedam reprimand the younger and make himself calm.

"So Jeongwoo, are you in?"

"I-I mean if this is an opportunity to have a friend, then I'll go" Jeongwoo smilingly answered.

"Great! See you on friday then"

"Hyung, this is our night out. Why are you including other people?" Haruto annoyingly whispered to the older.

"So you could go with the plan. Flirt with Jeongwoo!" Jihoon whispered back.

"What?! Are you crazy? I don't even like him! How am I suppose to do that?!" Haruto had a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Jeongwoo looked like he doesn't even care about Asahi but why do he needed to be included to the story?

"Then think of any ideas, idiot! And we don't know, maybe Jeongwoo was the one for you" Jihoon teased. The younger immediately hit his hyung's head.

"Ouch!" Jihoon winced in pain.

"Stop saying nonsense. He isn't my type. Besides, I am not gay!" Haruto exclaimed.

"Oh sure you're not one honey" Jihoon teased again and winked on the younger. He'll prove him he's wrong with that

to be continued

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(I badly want to include some Hajeongwoo moments since they were my main ship in trejo. Is it okay for y'all?😔)