❅ thirteen

Jaehyuk was really bored

Jaehyuk was really bored. He really wants to play so bad but Asahi instructed him not to disturb him in his room.

The older grumpily walked towards the japanese's room and was hesitating if he should call him or not.

He was about to knock when he heard a click, unlocking the door so he panicked and tried running back to the living room as fast as he could. But he was just too lucky that he tripped on the floor mat and Asahi saw him lying on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Asahi curiously asked him, squinting his eyes in confusion.

"I.. I tripped on the floor mat" Jaehyuk said while pouting and obviously just earning some sympathy from the japanese.

He was stopped when he heard the younger chuckled but was trying to hide it from him.

"Did you just laughed?" Jaehyuk asked in pure shock.

It was the first time he made the younger chuckle at him. And this honestly feels new for Jaehyuk.

Asahi's face from laughter to pretending to be startled, he was just wanted to tease the older.

"I did?" He asked putting his left hand to his chest like he was asking him if he was really the one who just laughed.

"Y-you did!" Jaehyuk answered in a small voice that made him look more cute while you know, still lying on the floor.

"Oh c'mon, Yoon Jaehyuk. You just needed some sleep" he playfully mocked the older.

Jaehyuk again pouted and tried to stood from the cold floor and gave him a cute deadly glare.

"You didn't even helped me standing up" the hybrid reprimand.

"So who's fault is it?" Asahi again teasingly mocked the older for tripping to the floor mat.

"It's the floor mat's fault!" Jaehyuk childishly grumble. The japanese didn't knew if his eyes were just not in the good state or maybe Jaehyuk really looked cute complaining about the floor mat.

"Who tripped on it?"

Jaehyuk glared at him. He was absolutely wrong for thinking that Asahi will even comfort him and saying it was the floor mat's fault. But whatever, the older still likes him no matter what.

"Are you hungry?" The younger asked as he proceeded to the kitchen to get some break and eat from studying.

"No, I want to play"

"Then play by yourself"

"Asahi, play with me! Even just for once? Please?" Meanwhile, the japanese who was just quietly eating some cookies he bought with Dobby the last time and just staring at the older to complain about being bored.

"I'm busy" he excused.

"You're always busy, can you give me some time too?" His eyes eventually looked like sparkling, even the black part on it starts expanding like what cats look like when they are asking food from their owners.

"Fine. What do you want to play?" Asahi asked giving up from the hybrid's cuteness.

He was a bit startled when the older tapped his chest and started running away from the japanese.

"Catch me if you can"

Asahi just shook his head in disbelief and started to ran and chase the hybrid who was just running for his life.

"Yah, Yoon Jaehyuk!" He boldly called the older in his name.

Jaehyuk went to the back of the couch hoping Asahi couldn't reach him as he was just in front of him and panting. Asahi immediately stepped on his precious sofa and reached for the older's arms.

They almost looked like idiots running and chasing each other around Asahi's apartment. This is what Jaehyuk wants, the attention and time. How he wish the time won't end.

As for Asahi, he just remembered that he was chasing not any other normal person but a cat hybrid. He shouldn't be surprised if Jaehyuk runs faster than him.

He stopped running at the center of the living room and held his knee to catch some air to breath.

He couldn't just lose around this cat hybrid. He was a human, humans should be more capable of winning than hybrids. It wasn't even a game with price but he just wanted to win against Jaehyuk.

And just as he needs it, an idea crossed his mind that will surely make Jaehyuk lose the game. He stood and saw Jaehyuk sticking out his tongue on him.

It's acting time!

When Jaehyuk saw the younger can finally stood up from panting, he was about to run again when the younger suddenly blurted out something that made him stopped from running.

"Jaehyukie hyung~" Jaehyuk was left speechless in mixed up emotions. But happiness and confusion were both fighting for dominance.

Let me just add the rapid and abnormal pace of his heartbeat. It feels like exploding any minute.

That word from Asahi just made Jaehyuk's system all messed up. He didn't even know what happened next as he was just still startled about Asahi calling him hyung for the second time.

"Playtime is over, kid" Asahi said with a big smirk in his face and patted the older's shoulder.

to be continued