❅ thirty-one

The japanese tried to move his body but failed as he could felt his shoulder feeling numb

The japanese tried to move his body but failed as he could felt his shoulder feeling numb. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the older sleeping peacefully beside him.

He doesn't know what happened, he just can remember that Jaehyuk was hugging him from the back while he was busy cleaning the kitchen earlier.

His eyes darted to the older beside him. He could how his lips were in a cute pout, it seems like he was the one dreaming this time.

It made him suddenly remember the older's question earlier, what he leave?

The real answer was he just couldn't live alone the same as before again. But on the other hand, who will never like this cute hybrid beside him that all can do was to act cute and love his owner despite of Asahi's cold personality.

He went back on his position, more closer on the older's face. Why does it took him a lot of time before realizing the hybrid's beauty. I mean just look at how lucky he was to have someone this loving and beautiful hybrid beside him.

He suddenly remembered what his friend, Jihoon said to him last night when they crashed on his apartment. He was right, he should sort out his feelings by now.

Because to be honest, he feels happy and warm everytime the hybrid would ask him to cuddle with him. He would often feel his heart beating in abnormal pace just by looking at him.

He thinks everytime that he deserved the best things in the world. He wasn't really showy of his true feelings but he was concerned for him and only wants his safety especially that he was living in a cruel world lately.

The hybrid were seriously making him insane at some reasons. He wasn't really at his self when he started to caress the hybrid's cheeks.

His soft and delicate cheeks were very addicting to touch. The japanese gulped as he could feel the urge to lean closer to the older's face.

But what he doesn't know is that Jaehyuk was already awake, he was fully aware of what is happening around him.

He was letting the japanese admire him like the way he admired his face before. Addition to that, is his heart that couldn't even calm down because of what the japanese was doing.

Asahi was slowly losing all his sanity and leaned closer to the older's face. He was having this urge to connect his lips on the older and that idea was stucked on Asahi's mind.

He wanted to stop himself from kissing the older but the fact that his lips tempting, it drives him more crazier.

His face were closer and closer until it was just an inch from reaching the older's lips.

Asahi wasn't in his right mind when he finally reached the older's lips. It tastes like cherries but more sweeter than the original cherries.

The japanese started caressing the older's cheeks as his lips were moving on Jaehyuk's. It was wrong to take advantage of someone who was asleep but as long as it was Asahi, Jaehyuk will not complain.

Jaehyuk finally opened his eyes and found that the younger were closing his eyes in the new sensational feeling.

He feels like his chest will explode any minute because of both pleasure and joy of the japanese's lips on him.

Jaehyuk wrapped his arms around Asahi's neck, wanting to deepen the kiss. So this is how it feels like, to finally kiss someone you truly adore.

If only he could tell the japanese who much he loved and adored him. The younger bit his bottom lip earning permission from the older, he finally let his tongue do the work exploring every inch of the older's cavern.

The older went out a whimper causing for the younger to wake up in reality. He stopped kissing the older and rested his head on the latter's forehead.

Jaehyuk smiled proudly at him and held his cheeks. He doesn't know what got into his head as he let out the words that made the younger feel more confused.

"Asahi, I love you"

To be continued..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y'ALL I—😭😭😭😭)