❅ eight

"My back hurts" Jaehyuk cutely complaint to the younger.

Asahi let out a sigh as he looked at the clock over the television. It was already 7 in the evening. They had been hugging each other for almost 3 hours at the living room and thankfully the rain temporarily stopped

"Aren't you hungry? Do you want to eat?" Asahi asked the older. He just shook his head and looked at him with his sparkling eyes.

"No. More cuddles please" Jaehyuk asked the younger. He just remembered that Sunday was his cuddle day.

"Okay, but can I eat first?" the older nodded and giggled cutely. The japanese started preparing his foods.

"Asahi.." Jaehyuk softly called Asahi.

"What?" He asked with his mouth full of rice. Since he was the one who answered the call earlier, he was curious who that Kim Doyoung was.

He didn't even mentioned before that he had a boyfriend. But it feels like he would be sad if Kim Doyoung was legit his boyfriend.

"Who's Kim Doyoung?" Jaehyuk curiously asked. The question suddenly made him stop eating.

"Did he called?" The nervousness again lingers around him as he heard the serious tone of Asahi from the dining area.

"I.. I didn't mean to answer—"

"He's just my friend" confirming his relationship with Kim Doyoung, the hybrid unknowingly smiled and became more bright than ever.

"Oh really? Glad to hear that" Jaehyuk excited mumbled.

"Glad? Why?"

"Oh, uhm nothing. Just glad"

Jaehyuk couldn't even understand why he can't keep his smile at this moment. He was just happy for some uncertain reason.

"Go to my room first, I'll just clean this" Asahi instructed pertaining to the plates and kitchen utensils he used.

Jaehyuk smilingly jump towards his owner's room and slammed his body to the soft bed. He looked around his room when a picture frame caught his attention.

A baby picture of Asahi. He was really cute and looked very innocent.

"Cute" he quietly mumbled to himself. He slowly walked still his eyes glued to the picture frames hanging on the wall.

He squinted his eyes from a certificate with his name printed on it.

"Asahi... Hamada" he smiled at the name of his owner.

Even his name sounds beautiful.

"What are you looking? I'm done, let's go" Asahi casually said getting his attention.

"Your name is beautiful.." Jaehyuk unknowingly said turning around to the guy looking at him weirdly.

"I know, you don't need to tell me that"

"Same as you" Asahi stopped arranging his bed from what the older said. He closed his eyes again calming himself down.

He looked up to the hybrid and pointing his fingers to him.

"Don't do that again" he warned earning a laugh from the older.

"I'm just stating a fact" he justified. He likes complimenting him because he just thinks that he deserved all the good things in the world.

"Not all the time a fact should be stated. Now, come here" Asahi opened his arms wide. He couldn't help but to smile and immediately ran to the younger.

He wrapped his arms around Asahi's waist and buried his face to the younger's neck. He smelled baby powder and he would do anything just to be this close with the younger again.

Fridays and Sundays will be his new favorite days. They both lay to the bed, Jaehyuk placed his head on his chest and his hands were wrapped around his waist.

Asahi slowly stroking the older's soft hair.

"Asahi.."

"Hmm?" He hummed in response closing both of his eyes.

"Why are you alone? Why does your parents aren't here?" He curiously asked.

He just noticed that Asahi were alone, like him. He just wanted to ask him that.

"They died in a car accident"

"I didn't know. I'm sorry" he guiltily apologized.

"No, it's okay. It's been a long time" he replied. Jaehyuk was mentally cursing himself for being so insensitive.

"Are you sure Doyoung was just your friend?" he again opened the topic about Dobby.

Asahi furrowed his eyebrows. He was asking himself why does he keep on asking about Doyoung.

"Then what if he's my boyfriend" the older pouted. Is he planning to hit on him?

The older didn't responded. He just feels something within him, something pinching his heart from Asahi's sentence. He doesn't want to split Asahi's time and attention to anybody.

For some reasons, he wanted it by himself.

"He's the reason why you're here" he looked up to him. What does he mean by that?

"He saw you when we once went to the grocery and keeps on telling me to adopt you" guilt slowly conquering him.

So he was the one told him to adopt him? He needs to thanked him for that. He had been mean for hanging up the phone earlier.

"But thank you for allowing me to live here" the older thanked him. Asahi smiled a bit and closed his eyes to get some sleep. The classes were starting again tomorrow.

The hybrid stayed his eyes staring at the younger's face features. He was really lucky to have him as his owner.

The moment he saw him walking down the alley, he just knew that there was something on him. That's why he tried his best to caught his attention.

His heart started to pound loudly for some uncertain reason. He made sure of staring every features of his face. His long eyelashes, his sharp and pointed nose and even his glossy reddish lips that urging him to kiss those soft lips.

He gulped at his thought. "Stop staring, Yoon Jaehyuk" he reprimand that almost startled him.

He avoided his gaze and hugged him more tighter. What was this feeling?

to be continued