-',✎ special chapter • hjw

Jeongwoo sighed at himself while staring blankly at his room's ceiling

"Move on, Jeongwoo. He already likes Jaehyuk hyung. And besides, I don't want to look like that bad antagonist on every stories"

He jolted from his bed and decided to play some music to clear his mind from all the thoughts he had been thinking earlier before going back to his bed again.

Jeongwoo couldn't even count how many times he had sighed today. He had thought about moving forward but he just can't. Though he doesn't want to interfere with Asahi and Jaehyuk's relationship.

He had also lied to his friends so many times that he only see Asahi as his brother but it was all lies.

Well, he had been crushing on Asahi ever since he saw him on the library that day of his first day but he just chose to shut his mouth about it.

He was stopped from thinking when his phone rang. He immediately rolled closer to his mini drawer beside his bed where his phone were. He immediately checked who called as he frown when he saw the name on the screen.

"What do you need?" Jeongwoo greeted in a faint voice.

"Where are you?" He just rolled his eyes. Why does he care?

"Somewhere. I wasn't at home" He got up from his bed and jumped to his bed because he was bored.

"Should I go there? Where was it?" To be honest, if he didn't see Asahi on the library before, maybe he was crushing on him right now but unfortunately, it didn't happened.

"No. I was at a far far place" he excuse although it seemed stupid, he's stupid also. He'll understand it.

"Oh. Is your home far now?" Jeongwoo was too mindless to expose himself.

"Yes... What? I mean no!"

The guy couldn't help but to smile staring at the korean male from his bedroom's window, happily jumping from his bed.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, I wasn't home right now. Try again next time" Jeongwoo was about to hang up the call when he spoke again.

"If you are not home, then who's this someone I can see jumping from his bed. Don't tell me this is your twin" He playfully asked that made Jeongwoo stop jumping as he slowly looked through his window seeing a familiar figure standing in front of their house.

He almost jumped in suprise when he saw the tall guy outside his house.

"What the duck! What are you doing there? I said I wasn't at home!" Jeongwoo yelled through his phone which made him laugh more.

Well, if you're thinking about this tall japanese guy and Asahi's friend, then you're right.

"You said you're alone"