❅ forty-one

Asahi left early for his school

Asahi left early for his school. It was just sad now that he doesn't have the chance to even say goodbye to his lover before anything else since he really needed to go or else he'll be late for school.

But for the meantime, Jaehyuk was already awake and exploring his new phone alone. Although his owner had taught him how to text him when emergencies occurs, there are still so many things that he doesn't know about using phones.

He sighed in boredom. He wanted to do something like going outside for a walk but was too afraid that his owner will be mad at him for that and since he already warned him about going outside.

The outside world wasn't the perfect place for him especially now.

But he was too afraid that he really needs to go out, the kitchen cabinet was out of ramen even the fridge were out of food stock.

He just can't do anything but to go out. Wearing hoodie and jogger pants will do right?

He wore the hoodie and walked towards the closest convenience store down the alley not far from his owner's apartment.

When he arrived the store, he grabbed a couple packs of ramen and banana milk for his lunch.

"Yoon Jaehyuk?" the hybrid stopped from looking around when someone called him.

"W-who are you?" He asked with a genuinely scared tone of voice.

"Hey don't worry, it's me. Hyunsuk. Choi Hyunsuk" his brows arched remembering the familiar name.

"Wait, you mean Choi Hyunsuk from Westville City?" Westville City is where him and his parents lived before they are killed. It wasn't that far from Asahi's apartment.

"Yes! Holy moly, how are you?" the hybrid didn't even responded but tears were verging from falling.

He missed his one and only friend.

"Oh no, don't cry" Hyunsuk smiled warmly before engulfing his friend with a nice warm hug.

"I heard what happened to your parents. I'm so sorry for that" Jaehyuk let out a faint smile.

"It's fine. And besides, someone was taking care of me now"

"Hey, let me buy some snacks for you. I missed you, Jaejae"

Hyunsuk treat him snacks and sat outside the convenience store's seats. After hearing what happened to his parents, he had not seen him anymore. He was more thankful that he was able to see him here.

"So where do you live?" Hyunsuk firstly asked.

"Asahi's apartment"

"Asahi? Who's that? Your boyfriend?" Jaehyuk automatically smiled and blushed from what his friend asked.

"Ohh, look at that smile. Tell me more about him"

"Well, he was the one who took care of me when I was homeless. He's one tough and cold guy at first but we eventually got along in the end" Jaehyuk started off.

"I am sure he's a good guy"

"More than a good guy" he said with a beautiful smile on his face. Hyunsuk finds it good that Jaehyuk was in a good hands and just look at his beautiful smile. Bet that Asahi makes him happy.

Jaehyuk told him everything about Asahi even what he gave him for his birthday.

"Woah! He did that?"

"Yes, he gave me this" he proudly said showing off his brand new phone.

"I'm jealous of you. I hope I can find someone like that too" Hyunsuk sulked, pouting his lips.

"Aye! Don't be sad, someone will come for you. Just wait for that person" Jaehyuk adviced. Because someone came for him, at the most unexpected time of his life where he was at the midst of chaos and danger. Someone made him feel happy and special.

Jaehyuk also asked him about his phone and gladly Hyunsuk taught him about the things he can do with it. They exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet up some other time soon.

"I am glad I found you here. Take care of yourself, this world was still cruel to hybrids. Don't go out if it wasn't needed okay?" Jaehyuk smiled and nodded.

"Call me if you're lonely, I'll come to you"

The two decided to bid their goodbyes at each other. Hopefully the world could stop putting hybrid's lives into danger. They aren't normal as humans but at the end of day, they're still humans with special features.

Just as when walking back to his owner's apartment, his phone lit up. Jaehyuk answered the call with Asahi's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" The hybrid greeted.

"Where are you?" At some point, Jaehyuk could feel shiver down to his body, even his owner's voice were handsome as his face.

"Somewhere" the hybrid teased.

"Where? I'll fetch you there" the hybrid smiled. Just from his voice he sounded really worried.

What made him smile wider is that he found his owner waiting outside his apartment.

"No need"

"What?! No, tell me where you are. I'll be there"

"Idiot, I'm just right behind you" Jaehyuk bursted out of laughter when the japanese turned around seeing his owner's worried face.

"You scared the hell out of me. You should've just call me or texted me where you are" he flinched when the latter's voice rose up.

Jaehyuk got scared at the moment but was more surprised when the japanese grabbed his arms and pulled him for a tight hug.

"Please don't do that again. I thought something happened to you. I'm not stopping you from going outside but please just tell me" Jaehyuk smiled again and hugged back his owner.

"I'm sorry, bae. I got hungry so I decided to buy some food. Sorry, that won't happen again"

"By the way, you look good in your uniform. Can I get a kiss?" Jaehyuk half joked, well he was real hoping for a kiss tho.

"Idiot. Let go inside, I'll cook for you"

"Yay! I love you!" Asahi scoffed forcing not to smile before walking back inside his apartment.

To be continued..

(If any one of you have some Jaesahi pics together and are not from Pinterest please send those to me for the next chapter headers juseyo😭🙏

My twitter account is @manasaurus_ with Asahi's pic on profile picture. I would really appreciate it so much)