❅ fifteen

"That was fun!" The older exclaimed in excitement after the latter helped him to take a bath

The latter finds him childish and somehow cute, it was understandable that the older will get giddy just by taking a bath since the hybrid doesn't know all of the things humans do.

The japanese wrapped the towel around the older's shoulder and still trying his best to avoid looking at his body and walked out the bathroom. Jaehyuk was following him into his room and took an oversized t-shirt, a gray shorts that was above his knees, and some underwear for the older to wear temporarily.

"Wear that, I will not look" Asahi immediately turned around and telling himself that he should just calm down. Jaehyuk nodded a him as he obeyed the younger and wore his clothes.

It took Jaehyuk a couple of minutes to again call Asahi because he was already done working on his clothes.

"It's okay now" the older mumbled making the japanese turn around. The latter held his wrist and pulled him over the bed and started rubbing the towel into his hair when he noticed that the water was dripping down over his clothes.

"After taking a bath, you should dry your hair with this" the younger instructed.

But unlucky for the older not to clearly understand what he said because he kept on sending him stares that almost made the younger feel awkward between them plus the ear deafening silence conquering them.

Here's his heart again with his thing, he would never understand why his chest would just almost let out his ribcage everytime he'll look at this japanese in front of him. It seriously scares him of how the older will stop and look at him like he was the most precious thing he had but somehow comforts him.

The staring contest were slowly taking long not until the younger looked away first with a bright tint of red in his cheeks.

"Stop staring, you little shit" Asahi reprimanded and pushing the older's forehead with his index finger. Jaehyuk pouted and rubbed his forehead as it somehow hurts.

"I am still older than you!" Jaehyuk reminded. Asahi rolled his eyes, he was even acting like he was younger than him and that's one another reason why he never wanted to call him 'hyung'

"Then act one"

The japanese walked away letting the younger stay alone at his room, he suddenly feels like missing Doyoung and want to visit him to just talk some things between him. Maybe he can answer why he was feeling like this around Asahi. I mean he was also a hybrid like him, he can surely understand what he was feeling right now.

"Jaehyuk! Doyoung's here. He wanted to see you" the older couldn't help but to smile, just as how he needed the younger. "You are really my savior, Doyoung!" Jaehyuk exclaimed and ran out from his room.

"Hyung!!" Doyoung happily greeted and rushed to the older to give him a warm hug.

The older didn't even say a thing and immediately pulled the rabbit hybrid towards the latter's room.

"Woah, wait hyung. Did something happened?" his younger friend asked.

"Help me" Jaehyuk suddenly said and looking all motivated and excited which made the younger curious what happened between him and the japanese outside.

"C-can you tell me what's with me?" The older started off. He seriously feels shy even if it was just Doyoung he was talking with.

His cheeks were burning up and his heart beats rapidly as if a race were currently inside it.

"What was it?" Doyoung asked.

"Is it normal for my heart beat like crazy?" Doyoung looked at him, puzzled. But he somehow get what was Jaehyuk was talking about, he was just waiting for the older to tell him to whom did the older exactly felt those.

"I mean when you stare at him, you can't help but to realize that he deserved the world. My heart keeps getting crazy whenever we're close to each other" Doyoung was sure that Jaehyuk wasn't talking about any other guy rather than Asahi.

He was the only person who was close to him. That would be impossible for the older to get attracted to somebody else.

The younger friend of him immediately smirked and looked at him meaningfully.

"Is that Asahi hyung?" He asked with a mischievous tone obviously wanted to play with the cat hybrid.

The older's face became more redder and avoided his friend's gaze.

"Who said it was him? M-my friend just wanted to know. It's wasn't me" He didn't know that Jaehyuk was really bad at lying.

He obviously said earlier it was 'his' heart who were crazily beating. And besides, he was the only friend of him. There's no way he was talking somebody else again.

Doyoung pretended to believe and held the older's hands still the playful smirk were still visible in his face.

"You know, if your heart was beating crazily when you see him, then that just explains that you like him. You reaaaaally like him" Doyoung answered that made the older stuck in his position.

So he already liked Asahi?

"You really like Asahi hyung, so that's why" Doyoung teased. It just makes him want to laugh at the older's reaction but he wasn't lying about the like part tho.

"Idiot, I told you it wasn't me!" Jaehyuk denied.

"Yeah, sure"

to be continued