❅ twenty-nine

(PLS SKIP THE ITALIC PARTS IF YOU'RE ALL UNCOMFORTABLE 😔)

"Asahi?" the hybrid called the sleeping japanese inside his room.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response and still half-asleep on his bed.

"Did I woke you up?" The japanese jolted up from his bed and rubbed his both eyes.

Jaehyuk finds his gesture cute. I mean he was always cute within the hybrid's eyes but at some point, it looked more cute when he just woked up.

The hybrid stepped inside his room and locked the door of his room. It somehow made the younger bewildered.

"Why did you locked the door?" He unconciously asked the older but he all got is a smirk from him. He walked closer to the younger with the intense look on his face.

"W-what are you doing?" He stuttered. The older didn't even gave him a response as he crawled up to the younger's bed.

Asahi started to shrink back just not to get their faces close but he was all doomed when he felt that it was the dead end for him. He could smell the cherry scent coming from his lips

It seriously tempts the younger from kissing his hyung but on the other hand, it was a very insane thing to do.

"You look so beautiful under me" the older commented while a teasing smirk was plastered on his face.

"J-jaehyuk! W-what are you doing?!" He exclaimed making the older chuckled seductively.

As for Asahi, he could feel something inside him started heating up but whatever is that, he shouldn't pay attention to it he needs to stop Jaehyuk from what he was thinking and stop this from going further.

The older started to carress his soft cheeks sending his admiration from the younger through his eyes.

"Why do you have to always give a hard time?" he asked in seductive way.

"W-what? I-I am treating you right. W-what are you saying?" The younger honestly was uneasy about this. What is Jaehyuk thinking this time?

"With that beautiful face of yours? I doubt that" his eyes widened when he felt the older's soft lips on his neck.

His eyes automatically shut tight because of the new sensation he was feeling right now. He planted small kisses on his neck.