❅ forty-two

"Hey, I'm leaving

"Hey, I'm leaving. Remember what I said last time. If you'll go out, text me. When something happens, text me" Asahi lastly reminded the hybrid.

He was dead worried the last time when Jaehyuk went out. He really thought that someone took him. He just remember what happened to his parents and he doesn't want that to happen to him this time.

Especially that he was treating the hybrid more special right now.

"Oh, okay. Take care. Good luck to your class, bae" the hybrid energetically beamed.

Asahi slightly smiled and turned around planning to start walking to his school but was stopped when the hybrid grabbed his wrist. He gave him a confused look before asking

"What? Do you need anything?" He asked.

Jaehyuk stared at his owner's eyes like he wanted to say something to him. But he doesn't want to say tho, he doesn't know what got on to him because he became more shy about flirting with his owner.

"I'm running late, are you okay?" Asahi asked again. At this point, the hybrid couldn't take it, he walked more closer to his owner and placed a one soft kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you. Good luck" he said that as his cheeks turned into bright red. He actually looked like a tomato right now.

Asahi felt his heart jumped in joy when he heard the first 3 words from the hybrid. His words just gives him joy so much. Is this what love feels like?

He didn't responded but he just patted the hybrid's head as he left his apartment with big new smile on his face.

It just feels new for him although he wanted to say that he loves him too, but he wanted to say it in the right time. He wanted everything to be more special when he'll tell him those words.

Jihoon had also talked to him about confessing back and he was planning to invite him outside. You know, fresh air and green fields. As I said, he wanted his confession to be in a special place.

His thoughts cut off when his phone rang. He immediately picked his phone and read the name on the screen.

But just as he was planning to ask him out, maybe he could ask him right now. He smiled and answered the call.

"Hmm, miss me?" He teased when he answered the call.

"N-no, I-I just clicked your name"

"You know that's a lame excuse right?" He said while chuckling. He just couldn't help but to think that it was cute.

He chuckled even more when he heard a deep sigh from the other line, "Yeah"

"Maybe I should hang up now. You're probably at your school" his adrenaline suddenly rise up and yelled to prevent him from turning off the call.

"No!" Jaehyuk was seriously surprised when the japanese yelled.

"I mean, I have to ask you something" the hybrid furrowed his brows in question.

"What is it?"

"I know how much you like being outside, Jaehyuk. But can I go with you?" He grimaced in disappointment. It wasn't the right words!

"H-huh? W-what—"

"I mean go out with me. Let's take a stroll together. I'll show you my favorite places" Jaehyuk seriously couldn't prevent himself from smiling.

The way the Japanese stutter while asking him, that's just so cute. Imagining his red cheeks and flustered face, he suddenly wanted to see him again.

"Are you asking me for a date?" He boldly asked. Finally, his confidence came back to him.

"Maybe. So, will you go with me?"

Jaehyuk stayed silent for a while trying to tease the japanese and eventually say yes.

"I would love to.. So, I guess see you?" Jaehyuk said with a wide smile as he hang up the call and rushed towards their cabinet which was located inside Asahi's room.

They just decided to share the same cabinet to put his clothes so basically it was his cabinet too.

"Oh shoot. He's asking me out. What should I wear? I should look presentable right?" He anxiously asked himself as browsed his clothes, finding something to wear.

He was anxiously finding something when he remember how fine even his voice on the call when he asked him out. This is making him insane.

He just felt the overwhelming happiness within his heart. Feeling the tingly sensation on his stomach he just dropped his body on the bed, hugging his hoodies while rolling out in excitement and joy.

He was having the time of his life thinking how their "date" will be when his phone suddenly lit up. He picked up his phone and read the message flashed on the phone screen.

From: Bae <3

Don't forget on Saturday. My class is starting. I'll call you when my classes are over

To be continued..