❅ forty

Jaehyuk was woken up from his sleep when he heard the thunders outside

hunders outside. It was still raining and good thing that he wasn't afraid of them anymore as long as he got the chance to snuggle to his owner's arms.

His hug from the japanese's waist tighten as he leaned closer to his face the point that he could almost felt his breathing.

He looked up straight to his owner's face admiring every parts of it. He knows how much the japanese hate it when he gets near to him but this time, he doesn't care anymore.

Jaehyuk lifted his fingers and traced his owner's facial features. Well, he always has the chance to stare at it but never touching it.

His fingers moved down to his pointed nose as a smile were plastered with his lips.

"What are you doing?" The japanese asked in a faint yet husky voice. But it seems like the hybrid was busy admiring him and didn't even noticed that his owner was already awake.

Asahi caught his hands that made the hybrid startled. He wasn't really paying attention.

"I am asking you"

"H-huh? W-what?"

He was more dazed when he heard some cute giggles from the japanese.

"I am asking you what are you doing but you seem to admire my face so much" he teased.

His chest suddenly pound abnormally as he avoid the japanese's gaze. He was always confident about admiring his beauty but he doesn't know why this time, he suddenly lose the words.

"I—I was just.." he was mentally cursing himself for not finding the right words to form an alibi. He was so obvious at this point.

"You were what?" For the japanese, it's actually fun to see his hybrid to be flustered and agitated.

"Nevermind" he said with a cute pout and was ready to jolt from his bed, I mean THEIR bed when the japanese pulled him back, making him land on top of his chest.

For the nth time, their eyes connected and Jaehyuk could feel the tension between them. Is he planning to do something? Well, the answer was maybe ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

"Good morning" the japanese greeted which made him more confused. What is he planning to do?

"W-what?" Is was actually his first time to greet him firstly in the morning.

What happened to the cold Asahi that he knew? But on the other hand, he likes it neither loves it.

"Good morning" he repeated with another sweet voice.

When did he start learning all of this? Because seriously it was too much for his heart to handle.

He just nodded and was about to get off the bed when the japanese pulled him again and shared his duvet with him.

"Can we cuddle for another couple of minutes?" It made his eyes grew wide,  oh my goodness, is this really Asahi? Or maybe the real one was abducted by the aliens? Oh no! He shouldn't liking this but who can even resist his owner?

"Are you real?" The hybrid unknowingly asked. He just couldn't believe him.

"Of course I am"

"You hate cuddles, you are only forced to do it with me because I asked you but this time, it's actually you asked me"

"How did you even know that I hate cuddles?" His questioned the hybrid, or maybe it still was Asahi.

"I just knew" he answered without looking at the latter.

"Maybe I hate it" Jaehyuk frowned. Of course he hate it.

"Before. But I am willing to stay here cuddling with you all day"

What in the world..

Does he even hear himself? The hybrid was left hanging his mouth wide with what his owner just said, just now.

He was on the process of sinking everything in when the japanese get up from the bed.

"But before everything else, I want to give you something" his eyebrows creased when he saw his owner went to his drawer to get something.

"I'm sorry, I was planning to give you this yesterday but I totally forgot about it" Asahi lend him a paperbag and immediately took it to see what's inside it.

"What's this?" He asked handing out a box.

Asahi chuckled, the hybrid really looked confused.

"I bought you a phone. I just thought it's more convenient if you have your own phone. You can call me if anything happens when I'm at school. And also to make you entertained while I was gone"

"Isn't that expensive?" The hybrid worriedly asked. How cute.

"It is. But it's fine"

"Asahi, you don't have to buy that. I can just talk to you when you got home and besides you shouldn't use your money to me, you need it more than me" he was aware that Jaehyuk will have this kind of reaction but he knows how to handle everything.

"Hey, this is my gift for you. It's okay, I still have a lot of money left. You can talk to me there if you missed me" Jaehyuk avoided his gaze.

"Who said I'll miss you?" Sike, of course he'll miss him.

"Wow, where's the confident Jaehyuk that I knew?" The japanese teased.

"Stop teasing me"

"Nah, you're cute" that made the hybrid stop as he felt his cheeks burning up.

"No, stop!"

Then there, the japanese bursted out of laughing, clutching his stomach. But at some point, Jaehyuk loves this whole new Asahi in front of him

To be continued..

(Few chapters left! Please bare with me if I take time to update. I am just trying to gain my interest in writing again and classes are coming. I hope y'all doing great. Let's do well and meet each other on Treasure's concert very soon. Fighting everyone! Here are some updates for all of my beloved readers. Enjoy! <3)