❅ forty-nine

(WARNING! A VERY VERY SLIGHT MATURE SCENE

(WARNING! A VERY VERY SLIGHT MATURE SCENE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Is that Jaehyuk? Wait, it's really him!" Doyoung exclaimed pointing at a familiar figure in a distance along with a policeman walking with him towards their direction.

"Yoon Jaehyuk!" Jihoon exclaimed as he ran towards the guy and greeted him with a warm hug.

"I'm grateful nothing happened to you. We're so worried about you!" Jihoon exclaimed in playful crying tone.

"Wait, did you call the police for me?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Of course idiot! We can't just let you with that bad guy. By the way, we saw him earlier and I just want to smash  his head on the wall for taking you like that" Jaehyuk laughed on what Jihoon told him with matching hand gestures.

"How did you find me?" Jaehyuk asked again.

"Haruto tracked your phone number and found your location with that. Isn't he a genius?" Jeongwoo suddenly said boosting what Haruto did for him.

Junkyu, Jihoon, Jaehyuk, and Asahi looked at the both of them meaningfully while Doyoung and Yedam was talking to his uncle.

Jeongwoo seemed to snapped out of his senses when he glanced at the tall japanese guy beside him, he saw him also staring at him. The two immediately avoided each other's eyes.

"I'll bet my life, something happened between you two am I right?" Junkyu said with a smirk wiggling his brows on the two.

"H-happened? What do you mean? No, nothing happened!" Jeongwoo defensively replied still not looking at his friends.

"Then why are you two together when you arrived at our house huh?"

Jeongwoo hysterically laughed like Junkyu presented a funny joke.

"You know guys, y'all are funny. And before I forgot, my mom told me not to come home late so I'll go first. Asahi hyung, take care of Jaehyuk hyung okay?" Jeongwoo continuously spat out and walked away from them.

"We're not yet over, Park Jeongwoo!" Junkyu yelled at the younger while he was walking away from all of the issues. In short, from his friends lol.

"Wait, as far as I know, Jeongwoo's mother was on an out of town trip right?" Jihoon said, creasing his forehead.

"He's obviously avoiding the topic. Haruto, what really happened?" Jihoon said looking this time at the tall japanese guy.

Haruto suddenly coughed and like Jeongwoo did, he avoided their gazes. Come on, how can they not be obvious at this state?

"I'm cold hyung. Maybe I'll go home too. See you!" Junkyu and Jihoon shared glances and shrugged.

"Well, I guess we're settled now. We'll see you two again. Asahi, take care of Jaehyuk okay?" Junkyu reminded.