Chapter 4

// Anna’s Prov \\

Last period YES! The soccer game is gonna start soon. I walk down the hallway with Eve and Audrey to the girls change rooms. “Do you think we will win?” asked Eve, worried as hell.

Classic Eve always thinking of the consequences of not winning, she usually does this before we win. Audrey and I stare at each other and smile knowing it’s going to be a good game.

We turn to Eve and say, “Of Course” in unison, as you can tell this is a daily routine for Audrey and me.

We make it to the change rooms and walk past the cheerleaders. Great, what’s the smart comment today, I just recived death threating glares, until Julie another cheerleader came up to me “Stay Away” she demanded pointing at me with her freshly painted French tip nails,

Ohh how badly I wanted to break one

“Pardon?” I said rather rudely, stoping in my tracks. I guess she didn’t expect that cause she backed away. “Stay away from Niall, you slut” I stared at her and laughed right in her face, wow shes dumb.

She called me a slut! Has the woman seen what shes wearing!

The cheerleading uniform that was 2 sizes two small, which she ripped in between the boobs and on the sides of her shorts and she calls me a slut.

BITCH PLEASE!

 She and her whole group of monkeys smirked at me “Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror” Eve yelled back, her eyes widened “Well if you have you would of seen a Fake cupcake faced bitchy SLUT”. I fired back emphasizing the word ‘slut’. Today is really not my day.

“Now walk away from me before I slap you so hard all your make up will fly off” I threatened.

She flipped her hair and smirked “ I don’t know what I was so worried about, he would never go for a ugly, fat, dumb worthless slut like you, cause that’s what you are” she said smiling. I knew she was just saying it to get to me but, the worthless part hurt.

“Well it takes one” I stepped closer “to spot one” I said walking past her hitting my shoulder against hers. She stubbled back a bit and held her shoulder.

By now people were looking so I just ignored them and went to my locker.

************* On the field*******************

I love the soccer field. I feel alive when I’m playing, like nothing can hurt me while just kicking a ball. It helps me forget about all my worries. I feel like it’s the only thing I’m good at, besides eating of course.

I juggle the ball between my feet, waiting for the boy team to arrive. They finally showed up.

“Fashionably late, as always” yelled Tina our goalie. I smiled and both teams moved in two parallel lines.

“Shut it Tina” warned James after we finished lining up. “Well if you didn’t spend all of your time fixing that mop you call hair, you wouldn’t have been late, or maybe you would have more to brush your teeth I can smell your garlic breathe from here” Tina shot back as she waved her hand in front of her face.

The whole team snickered, including some of the guys. “Aww cut them some slack” I said walking over to Liam and pat his back, Liam smiled to me, but he knew what was coming “their hair needs to look good for when they get their ass beat today” the girls giggled once more.

 I kiss Liam on the cheek and smile and line up again across from him. I glance over the boy to see Niall glaring at me. What’s his problem?