Chapter 17

“No” I sighed, shaking my head. Niall sat back in his chair, shutting the book and running his hands through his hair, obviously frustrated. We have just been over Van Gough’s life in the past hour and a half ad he still wasn’t getting it.

“You’re a bad teacher” he stated dropping the pen and turning to face me. “You’re a bad listener” I shot back “If you paid attention to the book and not my chest you might learn something” I barely yelled. I had taken off my jumper because it was stuffy and was left in a black, three quarter shirt; that I guess was hugging my breasts to tight.

Niall looked up at me and smirked devilishly. He hooked his finger in my jeans and quickly pulled me towards him. A breath hitched in my throat as he did so. He was sitting down so his face was basically up to my breasts.

 I never liked being this close to Niall but then again I never said I hated it.

“Sit” he whispered, rubbing his free hand up my waist and back to my hip. I didn’t oblige, so he pulled me closer to him. His knees were positioned between my legs so I had no choice but to open them so I don’t fall on him.

I was now straddling his lap. He placed his hand on my back and the other on my thigh, pulling me into him slowly. I let out a small gasp when our noses made contact. He smirked, rubbing his with mine slowly. “You smell nice” he complimented, breathing out.

I didn’t know what to say to that so I thought of a way to get out of it “Niall you need to study” I said, positioning my hands on his chest to push him away. Might I add a firm chest. I really couldn’t control myself around him.

“Oh enough studying, I know everything, can’t we have some fun?” he begs. Oh hell no, that shit is not happening. I was going to protest when I opened my mouth but his lips made his way to my neck, stopping any sound escaping.

I squirmed under his touch, wiggling and worming. But it honestly felt good to have him touch me. What am I saying?

“Niall” I said, “mmm” he mumbled into my neck. “Stop. Please?” he immediately stopped looking into my eyes “I just want a little fun” he whined. Is he serious?

Then an Idea popped into my head “Fine” I said. He stopped his hands and raised an eyebrow curiously. I smirked it’s my turn now.

“You want to play a game?” I asked getting off him “Okay” I stated grabbing my Art History book.

Niall still stared at me, wondering what I was thinking. I stopped at the page we were studding and looked up at Niall. “You say you know everything” I said making sure. He nodded slowly, unsure where I’m going with this.

“Okay then. If you know everything, then let’s play a little game that I know you will like”. I thought again, if I should but he needs to get this stuff, otherwise he would get kicked of team and I don’t get my scholarship.

“Alright, for every question you get right I take one item for clothing off.” I explained watching his eyes turn in to big blue orbs with a cheesy grin. “But if you get it wrong I have to put layers on” I finished watching his eyes turn with worry. “Okay?”

“Okay” he said “Let’s do it”.

I decided to ask him an easy question “What year was Van Gogh born?” I asked. Niall smiled “March 30, 1853” he said crossing his arms so smartly, as I took off my black top, exposing my red bra. “Give me a harder one” he encouraged me, licking his lips.

“The Mona Lisa, Leonardo da Vinci’s magnum opus, draws crowds into which famous European museum?” I asked. He creased his eyebrows together, looking through the book.