Chapter 54

I watched as Georgia; another one of Niall's cousins, finish my light make up while I chatted with little Ally, Oscar and Allison who were in the room.

We bonded quite a lot over the past 4 hours, figuring out what to wear, having little jokes and them telling me about what to expect.

I watched my reflection as Georgia applied slight pinkish lipstick to my lips. My makeup was done to a minimal, like I requested because frankly these people can be God and I still wouldn't change my makeup opinion for them.

My hair was straight, but still had a bit of body to it. My royal blue dress has been matched with golden heels and a clutch to match. In all honesty I didn't look half-bad.

"Done!" she proclaimed as I turned to face the three kids sitting on Georgia's bed across from me. All three smiled in approval which I was thankful for.

"So how fancy is tonight?" I ask. "Well it's the family and a few friends to celebrate Niall's birthday and then tomorrow is the big birthday bash, but its organised by my boring Aunt so we try and make it a bit more fun" Georgia replied, fixing her makeup.

I nodded "But shouldn't Niall have fun at these parties?" I ask.

Allison agreed "he should, but we are never meant to object to Aunt Alexia's orders, mum said so" She murmured, wiping the corners or her saddened lips.

I stood up from the plush pink seat in the mirror and tried to have a practice run in my heels, actually getting pretty good at them, only tripping once or twice; making the kids laugh. I heard a knock at the door "Come in!" Georgia yelled and in came Maura.

She took a glance at me and smiled "You look stunning, perfect for my son" she praised, pinching my cheek. I smile down at her, feeling the tears build in my eyes and gave her a hug, missing the acceptance and praise of a mother figure.

She pulled away smiling "Well then, come on its almost 7 and we must be there on time, not a minute later" she said, mocking the very words Alexia had told us hours ago. Hours since I've seen Niall really.

We all nodded and one by one began to walk out the door. I felt something tug at my dress and looked down to see Oscar holding his arms up. I smile at the brown haired, blue eyes boy. Who wore, black dress pants and white button up and the cutest dress shoes I've ever seen.

I picked him up and laid him on my hip, following the rest of the girls through the confusing corridors, until we made it to the two split stair cases that were in front of the entrance. I looked down to see Niall dressed in the same thing he wore today to pick me up in just replaced with dress shoes and quiffed up hair. It looks like he was around friends, having a little joke.

"Do you like ice-cream?" Oscar randomly asked me, playing with a strand of my hair as I began to ascend down the stairs hoping not to trip. "I love ice-cream" I answer truthfully. He grinned widely "what's your favourite?" he asked again, looking completely interested in the conversation. "Cookies and Cream" I smile, reaching the last step. "Me too!!" he chanted.

I suddenly felt eyes on me and looked up to see both Niall and his mates just staring at me. 'Oh God, do I look crap?'

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies!" Oscar commanded playfully, making me giggle. Niall finally snapped out of it and came towards me, placing his hand on the small of my back "Um...Guys this is my Girlfriend, Anna" he introduced, never taking his eyes off me.

I smile timidly "Um...Hi"

They all smile as well, returning the gesture, introducing themselves. I learned that the one with spiked up brown hair and green eyes is Connor, One with Shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes is Trevor and the one with Brown hair, swept to the side and shaved sides with brown eyes is Justin. All with thick Irish accents' and all attractive but frankly not my type.