Chapter 43

// Anna's Pov \\

“Okay” I said, dropping the new covered pillow on Niall’s side of the bed flatting it out. I looked up at Niall on the other side of the bed. “So that’s what I need to do” he said more to himself.

I nodded flattening out the quilt cover. “Does this mean you’re sleeping here tonight and with me and my new sheets?” he offered, shuffling towards me. He had a small happy glint in his eye, already knowing my answer.

“Of course, I put these sheets on, I’m definitely sleeping in them” I proclaimed faking a ‘pfft’.

Niall smiled nervously, rubbing his neck. I sighed sitting on his bed “What’s wrong?” I ask knowingly. Niall may know me but I know him too. Like when he scratches his neck he’s nervous or wanting to ask something.

He cleared his throat looking at me dead in the eye “I…umm…” he’s voice cracked and he groaned tilting his head back.

I giggled at his weird stutter “Niall, just tell me”.

He nodded sitting next to me “Anna can I take you out tonight?” he asked, then quickly changed “NO wait it was meant to come out better than that” he jumbled, quickly mumbling words in his head.

I smiled at the fact that even though we've had sex he is still nervous to ask me to got out with him. “Niall calm down, where would you like to take me?” I suggest making it easier for him.

Niall relaxed a little bit, pulling me on his lap “That’s a surprise” he whispered. I rolled my eyes ‘I hate surprises’

I gave him a little puppy pout, hoping he would tell me. “No matter how cute that face is, it’s still a surprise” I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder, looking up at him “Please?”

“Fine” He dramatically sighed, a smiled broke on my face “I’ll tell you it’s someplace fancy” he revealed

My smiled dropped a little but I quickly resumed it before he noticed. I wasn’t really a fancy person and I can’t stand attention from strangers so going to a fancy restaurant maybe with a bunch of snobby judgmental girls was not my scene. PLUS Its expensive.

“That would be great” I lied “But don’t you think it’s a bit expensive?”

Niall laughed “Only the best for you” he smiled. Once again my heart fluttered, damn him. “And have you seen my cars, I think I can afford it”

He had a point that he had some money, but I didn’t want him to spend it on taking me out when he could be spending it on something fun.

I was about to shoot down his idea, but one look into those glossy, sugar blue, crystal eyes and I re-considered ‘He looks happy about the idea’

‘Grow up Anna, and have fun’ My conscience told me. “Sounds like a plan then” I smiled.

Niall mirrored my expression before pulling me closer, for a sweet kiss.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling out chests together. I always liked being this close to Niall. His hands skimmed down my sides and patted my covered bum before raising them back on my waist.

“ekhm" I head a male voice interrupt from behind me. I spotted 3 boys at the door, One was Matt, the shaggy, dark head one was James and I think the brunette was Daniel. Each boy had a smirk on their face, eyeing me. “Sorry, did we interrupt anything?” Matt asked, sarcastically. I felt a slight blush to my cheeks and tightened my grip on Niall’s neck.

“What der you want?!” Niall’s hoarse voice, spoke and quite loud at that fact. “Whoa” Daniel defended putting his hands up “We just wanted to ask if you wanted to play a round of FIFA” He said, eyeing me a bit too much.