Chapter 9

// Liam \\

I power walked all the way to the frat house saying hello to the boys and making my way up to Niall’s room I banged on the door and he opened it “Hey Liam what’s da matter?” he asked he had a beer in his hand and he was only in his track pants and socks, well he’s comfy.

 I walked in pushing him and shut the door resting my back on it thinking of what I should say.

 ‘What a prick’, ‘little bastard’

 “Dude what’s up?” he asked again. “How fucken dare you touch her!” I yelled at him, luging forward grabbing his arms and shoving him into the wall, his facial expression turned from confused to guilty. He should feel guilty.

“Look I apologized to her and she said it was cool” he explained.

“Niall that’s abuse you know how much of that she got in her life, from her school! Family! From her own father! How long it took her to get over it and then you come in and mess it up!!!” I yelled louder, its true she got abused by her father a lot and her mother used to watch and cry, she had no choice.

“Wait what, her father used to abuse her?” he asked. “That’s not the point!-“. “That is a point!” he cut me off “Because her father abused her I didn’t hurt her I just make a fucked up move! I even asked her if I did and she said she was fine!” he yelled trying to defend myself.

 I let my grip on him go and ran my fingers through my hair “Niall there are bruises on her waist and hips from where you gripped her” I said trying to calm myself, I was ready to knock him out.

// Niall’s Prov \\

I wave of guilt ran through me. I didn’t know why I felt bad but I did. I shouldn’t hurt girls physically, especially her. But then again, she lied to me!!!!

I stared at Liam to see if he was telling the truth and he was.

I felt like shit, I hurt her. Out of all people her.

 ‘What do you care Niall, she doesn’t mean anything’.

Without thinking I ran to my wardrobe and pulled out a random top and my supras and running past Liam. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back “were not finished” I nodded and I ran to her dorm, don’t ask me how I know which one it is.

***************

I can’t believe she lied to me about that. I don’t know why I’m running to her now but every part of my body was telling me to go and see her see if shes alright. I slowed down a little to get my head straight ‘I like her’ I thought.

Pffftt Impossible I just want to get in her pants. I nodded with my last statement, it was true. I barely know the girl, and shes bitchy I could never like someone like her. I turned to the direction of my flat again before, I stopped.

Did I really hurt her? “Ughh!!” I yelled frustrated with myself as I gripped my hair, what a stupid fucken decision. I turned back and ran.

I kept running until I hit the girls dorms that’s when I spotted Louis with some blond “Hey man what are you doing here?” he asked “you’re not here to see that girl, are you?” I just ignore the question and stoped.

I nodded and watch his roll his eyes “Has Niall gone soft, ha, ha, ha ha, ha” he mocked, “NO!!” I yell making the blond jump. “Yeah, yeah sure we’ll see ya mate” he said walking away with the skank.

WHAT AM I DOING?  I’m going to see some chick that I don’t even care about, to see if shes alright. I rested my head against the wall and thought. Why am I here? What does it matter if shes hurt or not I’ve done my part? She said it was okay so why am I here?