Chapter 52

"Niall I can't meet your parents looking like this" I protest for the 10th time, pointing to my muddy attire. Niall took a look at his watch quickly "They're not home yet, so you will have time to wash off and get changed AND we can get you something fancy to wear" he reassures, squeezing my left hand a little. The hand he hasn't been able to let go of since I agreed to be his girlfriend...Again.

We pulled up onto a white rock drive way, leading us into the bridges of trees and wide greenery, reminding me when Niall took me in the forest to show me his little place. I stared at Niall questionly but he pretended he couldn't see me and smiled. We came to a stop at a huge black gate, with a small metal box on the side. Niall reached out and pressed the button "Hello" a male voice came from the speaker.

"Hey Paul" Niall greeted, "Ah your back boy" the man that sounded to be in his late forties said before I heard a beep and the gates opened. We continued on the path "Niall where are we?" I ask, twisting in my seat to look around.

I soon had nothing else to say when an old white mansion came into view. I gawked at the size. Two short stair cases on either side of the front leading to the entrance of six thin columns and a white double door. The rest of the house was a creamy white, scattered with many opened windows. It only showed three stories, but there was quite a distance between them making the house look long and with no doubt in my mind that its wide as well.

I heard Niall get out of the truck and come around to my door opening it as well "this is your house? You live here? You're rich?" I say completely frazzled. "No my mum and dad are rich, I just get an allowance" he says, pulling me towards the house.

I immediately retreat, holding on to the door "No, I am not going in there looking like this, What if someone sees me?" I ask, but his hands locked around my waist and tried to pull me off "Let go" he said "No".

"Let go" he says in more authority, but I knew he was kidding which made me laugh "You let go!"

Sadly he succeeded and pulled me off holding tight as we walked towards the house "why didn't you tell me?" I ask still smiling. "What difference does it make?" he asked back. Before I could reply I heard a woman's voice, stopping my laughter

"Hello" said the thin, proper looking lady in a white circled patterned dress and heels. Her blond hair was in a bun and even from here I could see she had on a diamond bracelet. Niall's mother?

"Aunt Alexia" Niall paused, not sounding too happy "I thought you were going into town, with mum and dad" Niall spoke, like he's heard the information before.

She looked back at me and plastered a fake smile on her face , taking in my dirty appearance "Well we couldn't leave the kids alone, now could we" She grinned "Oh Who's this" she spoke as if she just noticed me.

Niall stepped out of his moment and came beside me; placing a hand at my lower back "This is Anna" he smiled. I waved up to her "Hi"

She gave me a downward stare but covered it with a smile, making me feel small "You can go and wash up outback" she informed us, before turning away and walking back inside.

I watched Niall rub his eyes frustrated "Let's get you cleaned up" he said, leading me to the back of his house. Walking around the huge house, I stared in awe at the exotic and beautiful flora, decorated to make it look enchanted.

We continued along the grey path silently, passing open glass doors, allowing us to see the rooms and the delicate furniture designed in them. Each had a perfect view of the gardens, and the decorations, I presume for Niall's birthday.

We finally made it to the very back of the house, when Niall released my hand, but I was distracted by the rose's bushes.

After a couple of second, I feel pressured cold water against my legs; A hose. I jumped slightly with a squeak and turned to see Niall with a smile on his face, before continuing with the hose on my front, getting off all the mud. I shudder at the coldness, but just continued to smile. I heard heels clicking again and out his aunt came, with too towels "Use these to dry off" She said mostly to Niall before, walking away.