Chapter 60

It was the most awkward breakfast I've ever experienced. I kept my head down a majority of the time, unless someone actually spoke to me, in all honesty I wasn't really a conversationalist with people I didn't know.

"Okay kids" Maura spoke while walking into the dining room, her thin summer dress told me that she was planning to go out today. "We are going on a picnic today, just for a late lunch, then a friendly soccer game. So I want us all ready by 12:30 okay" we all nodded, our mouths full of food.

"Miss Abate, are you ready to finally get beaten" Zayn directed to me. "Oh please Mr.Malik don't speak of things you know aren't gonna happen".

"Ahh I see you have a rivalry with the boys" Bobby spoke. I nodded "The boys and girls soccer teams verse as practice and the girls always"

"Well I hate to break it to you, but we have some pretty skilled boys" He challenged. I nodded one more "Bring it on"

####

I stood on the huge open grass field. The sun shone above me, the clear blue sky as its background and the clouds added to the scenery. I looked around the beautiful place in awe. Far in front of me was a large round fountain, where I'm certain coins of love wishes have been tossed. It looks like the concrete path beneath me led through the whole park, straight to the fountain, around it, then on ward to god knows where. I noticed dashes of bright colour as well. I presume early blossoming flowers breathing in the late winter air.

I felt Niall slip his arm around me, pulling me closer "This Park was always my favourite when I was little" he told me. "It's pretty" I say

He boldly smiled at me before pecking my lips.

"Okay children" Aunt Alexia rushed "Let's hurry along".

The rest of the Horan family and Guests walked the path towards a long table, covered in white cloth and set up perfectly. Bobby and Nialls' uncles stood near a portable BBQ near it, sending sweet meat aroma through the air.

"I hope your hungry kids" Bobby told us, handing Niall a plastic plate with a perfectly cooked Veal on it. Niall then passed it to me and I moved onto the table. I grabbed a bread roll out of the many baskets that were planted on the table and cut in through the middle. I then grabbed some mayo and spread it through the roll heavily. I then spread the meat in it, finished it off with tomato sauce and shut it, cutting it in half.

Niall came over shortly after with another plastic plate, I swapped that one with the prepared roll and he looked thrilled "Thank you baby" he said, planting a firm kiss on my cheek.

I took the new plate and continued the same process for Zayn as I could see he was approaching; only I finished the roll with barbeque sauce. Zayn smiled thankfully as I placed the plate down in front of him. "Thanks Anna"

"Quite a little preparer, aren't you dear" Bobby said from behind me, handing me one more plate "Would you mind making me one?" he asked "I'll get you your own meat next"

I nodded doing my same roll as Niall's and gave it to bobby as he came back with my plate. He sat next to me and began to eat "I've never had Mayo with tomato sauce. It tastes delicious" he praised taking another bite. "Thanks dear"

I smiled warmly, feeling Niall pull me back into him, wanting attention.

"Oh Bobby why would you praise her? Shes just showing off" Aunt Alexia mused.

"Actually, I'm just being nice. Something I'm sure you have never heard of" I shot back. Bobby next to me, chocked on his drink from his sudden laughter, Zayn tried to muffle his, but Niall just let his little snickers go.