Chapter 23

// Niall Prov \\

I woke up differently than I did on Wednesday. I had no warm body next to me to warm up to, no one to hold, but I did have her scent that lingered on her pillow. There was something else mixed with it. Is that Pancakes?

I shot out of her bed walking deeper into her dorm that held a kitchen. And there she was leaning over the stove, heating pancake batter.

I leaned on the counter quietly, observing her. She looked perfect. Has a nice ass, muscly, thin ‘but not too thin’ long legs, she has a curved waist. Her body was covered in an oversized Pit-bull tour shirt and black leggings. (Usually girls wear noting) Not only does she have the best personality you could ask in a girl. She’s funny, kind, smart, has a great sense of humour, looks like an angel but acts like a guy, the list goes on.

Are you sure you can do this without falling for her?’

I shook the thought out of my head, and decided to announce my presence “You look sexy from behind”. My voice was deep and rough, apparently girls love that.

She let out a squeak, throwing the already cooked pancake over her head, allowing I to land on my face. How did that even happen?

She let out a loud quick laugh before cutting it short with her hand. I wonder why. I let out a chuckle as well, taking a bite of the pancake.

My eyes widened. This is the best pancake I’ve ever tasted. Even better than my mums and I believe my mum makes the best pancakes. Well used to believe. I scoffed the pancake down and walked towards her, wrapping my arms around a shy giggling Anna.

“It’s not nice to laugh at others” I whispered as I came close to her ear, making sure my hot breath reaches her neck. She shutters for a moment “That’s what you get for scaring me”.

I lightly hummed, kissing down her ear to her neck “And what do I get for doing this?” I ask seducingly. She wiggled, still enjoying the feeling “Syrup” she answered shortly, slowly moving away.

She placed the plate of cooked pancakes on a placemat next to a beaker of syrup, tub of honey and what looked like two mugs of hot chocolate. I smiled and ran to the stool not wasting any more time to eat.

She smiled and turned her back to me placing the pan in the sink and scrubbing it. I then realised that the mug was all she was having. "Aren't you having any breakfast?" I asked feeling bad for stuffing my face with the delicious food.

She turned from the sink and shook her head "No thanks not hungry, I just thought since u suggested staying in and study u would be hungry when u wake up" she explained.

Like I said, generous, I then did something not even god would believe.

I got out of my stool and picked up Anna from the waist, ignoring her quite funny threats against me and sat her in the stool next to mine. “Stay there" I said walking back to the sink and grabbing a clean plate that was drying.

I walked back over to the counter to see her eyes wide in confusion. I grabbed a fork and placed two BIG pancakes off my plate setting them in front of her.

She lifted her eyes to me and back to the plate; I knew this girl had an appetite so she could handle it. I just want to know why she didn't want to eat.

She opened her mouth slightly to say something before being cut off by me " Shh, you are going to eat that. No if's no but's". She looked back at her plate and smiled, picking up the syrup and drizzling it over her pancakes with a smile.