Chapter 14

// Anna’s Prov \\

I make my way to my dorm to see Audrey and Eve getting ready. Aww is Eve going out? . “Where have you been?” screams Audrey while applying her mascara. “I think the most important question is are you okay?” Eve asked walking over to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

That’s Eve ALWAYS looking out for me. I gave them on of my best fake smile. “Yeah I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?” I say, she still didn’t look to sure she knew that thing get to me easily “Oh and I was at the soccer field, when Niall showed up” answering Audrey’s question.

Now all attention was on me, they both stared wide eyes “What did he mock you some more, I swear that guy is just-“, “No, he made me feel a bit better” I said cutting Eve off. “Ohhhhhh” Audrey sang and smiled like a child on Christmas, “Niall and Anna sitting in a tree F.U.C.K.I.N.G, firsts comes-“.

“No Audrey, we just kicked the ball around and got to know each other better” I explained, sitting on my bed, pressing my back against the wall. “So nothing not even kissing?” she asks, I shook my head and blushed.

“We were about to but your text sort of stopped it” and before they could say anything else I added “He knows about my bruises and when he saw them his face dropped but then he gave me the ‘Never lie to me again’ line and walked away”

 I never really hid anything to be honest I was an open book. I looked up to see there expressions.

They were both smiling with glee “What’s up with you two?” they stare at each other and back at me “HE LIKES YOU, HE LIKES YOU, HE LIKES YOU” they both sang as they danced in a circle. “What? No he doesn’t!” I reassured.

“Think about it A as much as I hate to admit it , he’s jealous of Liam and Harry, He apologized and that is something Niall Horan never does, he stopped Louis from hitting you, he came to make you feel better, he wanted to get to know you, he wants to know your name and he felt really bad cause he hurt you and lets add his strange behaviour, I haven’t seen him with a girl since he met you cause usually I see him and some slut making out like EVERYWHERE” Audrey  explained, but I’m still not convinced.

 “He doesn’t like me, he likes the idea of getting into my pants AND he’s being all goody ,goody so I can tutor him. Watch tonight he’s going to get a girl fuck her, get another on fuck her, get more drunk get another girl fuck her, fall asleep and in the morning the last girl he touched will be kicked out and then the cycle starts all over again” I said shrugging, that’s how he was.

 They both shrugged their shoulders “only on way to find out” Audrey smiled. “No Audrey I’m not coming it’s a school night” she frowned “which reminds me, Eve why are you going you’re the one usually telling me to stay home?” I ask raising my eyebrows smirking, already knowing the answer.

She blushed and looked down “I’m just going to keep an eye on Audrey”.” LIES!!” I yell, we all started laughing because we all know the real reason. To see Liam…..Ah young love.

They left a few minutes later after a reminder from me that we have a soccer game tomorrow and to make sure they get their rest. After I left I looked at the clock it was only 8:30 so I took a shower and watched a few chick flicks on TV, but then I got to thinking.

Will Niall get with another girl tonight? Would he have kissed me if the phone hadn’t rang? What’s he doing right now? ‘WHO CARES ANNA’, I shook all the thoughts out of my head a slowly dosed to sleep.

// Niall’s Prov \\

Tonight’s party was good, but it was just like any old party; Drinks in everyone’s hand, dancing and grinding, drinking games, making out and girls all over me. Yep just like every party….. I have a sea of girls around me, absolutely loving me. To be honest they were all sluts and probably have already got some tonight, but hey I’m a guy if it’s there I’ll take it.