Chapter 62

// Anna's Pov \\

The next day Niall woke me up earlier to spend more time with his family before we leave that afternoon. After a big breakfast and lots of laughter it was time for Niall, Zayn and I to leave for the airport.

We waited outside with our bags as ALL of Nialls family members came to hug him good bye. Maura was the last, hugging Niall tight and spilling her tears.

"Oh mum I'm only an hour away" Niall smiled, hugging her back. "Oh I know but I don't know how long it would be until you come back" she cried, pulling back and wiping her eyes.

She looked at me then and smiled warmly, wiping her last tear before giving me a hug "Oh sweetie, i'm honoured to have you dating my son" she told me "Come back any time, okay?" she askes pulling away.

I nod, smiling "okay"

I felt a tug on my leg and look down to see little Oscar with a pout. I bend down to his level "Can I have a hug?" I ask.

He shakes his head cutely and crosses his arms over his chest "Why do you have to go?" he whimpers. "Because I have school and if you don't hug me I'm going to be sad, do you want me to be sad?"

He shakes his head again and rushes to hug me tightly "I'm gonna miss you" he says. "I'm gonna miss you too buddy" I say.

"Hey what about me?" Niall argued opening his arms. I stand up and hug Nialls sisters and cousins for all they have done.

"Is that everyone...?" Zayn began before being cut off.

"Who was going to leave without saying goodbye to their favourite aunt" Aunt Alexia announces walking down the steps looking like shes about to go clubbing, followed by Nikki, Julie and Britney.

"Excuse my absence dear, I was getting ready for tonight" she says, before hugging Niall.

I watched as her three puppets followed finding it quite hard to walk on the rocks in their high heels.

Britney was first wrapping her stick arms around his neck and pulled him in. I took notice how only one of Niall's hands barely wrapped around her for a hug as his other hand was still firm in mine. He pulled away quickly smiling flakily.

Next was Julie, pushing her way before Tiffany. "Oh don't miss me too much babe, ill be back tomorrow" she smiled, hugging him. I watched as Niall hesitantly pat her on the back. "Good thing I won't miss you then" he said.

Her smile dropped before she brightened back up "I never meant to ask you, did you like your birthday present?" She asked, spinning a bit.

"Oh yeah! Loved it! Anna and I are planning to use them, aren't we babe?" Niall smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in. She glared at me before walking off into the house in a huff. I laughed loudly, at her frustration.

Tiffany was last, wrapping her arms around both Niall and I , which I found very strange, she pulled back so we could see her face "Stay away from blades" She winked at me.

I stiffened quickly, trying to pull away from Niall so I could wait in the car. He let me go, but I didn't leave before I heard him mutter "Fuck off whore" he told her, before joining me in the car.

I gripped onto the car handle, shaking my leg and bitting my lip. 'She knows, she could do anything with that information, could tell anyone'

"Baby, believe me she won't do anything, shes just a bitch" he says, wrapping his arm around me.

Two doors opened and Bobby sat in the driver's seat and Zayn filled the passages seat.

"Ready to head off" he asks without really needing an answer as he started the car.

I stayed silent, lying my head on Niall's shoulder and deeply sighing, hoping that sleep will overcome me sooner rather than later.

#

I was gently shaken awake, by whom I could tell was Niall. "Babe, we're at the airport" I nod sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

I hop out of the car and walk to the boot to grab my carry on.

"Alright" Bobby says placing the last suitcase on the ground for Zayn and shutting the boot "I hope you have a good flight" he says, giving Zayn a bro hug first. He then turned to me and smiled, giving me a tight hug "Come and visit again yeah"

I pull back and smile "I will"

Next he turned to Niall and gave him a long hug "Come back earlier okay son" he sniffled, on the verge of tears. "Oh come on Bob, I'll be back soon" Niall smiles.

"Yeah and don't lose her okay son" I faintly hear him whisper. He smiled wider "I won't" he replied winking at me.

I blush faintly.

Bobby reluctantly left shortly after, driving away with multiple beeps.

We walked into the door of the fresh airport, lining up in our queue to get our boarding pass. Niall's arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"You too are sickly adorable" Zayn grumbles, pulling out his phone. I smile leaning back into Niall, only to hear the beep of his text message tone. Niall release one arm from me, pulling away a bit to read it.

I felt him stiffen immediately; before I heard him hastily turn off his phone and shove it in his pocket. He let go of me and pulled the suitcases with us as we move up the line.

To my relief he wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me closer "I love you" he said. I faintly smiled, snuggling into him again.

I could practically feel his attitude change all from a single message, now I just got to figure it out who sent it.

// Niall's Pov \\

I held Anna lovingly, pulling her into my chest, resting my chin on her shoulder as we waited in line. Spending the weekend with her made me realise how much I love her. This is the same girl who would make me feel important, treat me like I want to be treated, the same girl who allows me to be myself and this is the same girl who flew back from Australia, to England and the too Ireland just to be with me for my birthday.

I wanted to kiss her silly before I hear my phone ring. I sadly released my arm from her waist and pull out my phone to see Derek's name light up the screen. I tense up sliding my finger across the screen to read the message.

'Seems like your gal passed the family test. When you gonna bring her to meet me? Enjoy your flight. Derek'

Never, ever in a million years would I let Anna near that son of a bitch. But my biggest though is if he would come and find her. Take her from me. Torcher her.

I wrapped my arms back around my 'gal' and pulled her closer to me. No way in hell would let him near her, I can't let it happen.

"I love you" I say. I feel her snuggle into me more. "I love you too" she replies.

I smile. I can't let her get away from me.