Chapter 20

// Anna’s Prov \\

I sat on my bed in my Spiderman shorts and matching top, scrolling through what movie to watch on Megashare, while the girls get ready for the party at Frat house. This was my regular Tuesday as I didn’t have classes tomorrow.

I was currently deciding to watch either Monsters University of Grease over the noise the girls were making. “Eve!” Audrey yelled dragging on the word.

“WHAT!” she yelled back, exiting from the closet with a pair of black heels she must have been looking for. “Where is my mascara?! I need to look hot to make Louis Jealous!” she complained fluffing up her curls.

“You’re still mad about that?” Eve sighed, throwing her the mascara. “Pfft No!” she defended snapping the cap “But as Anna said don’t get mad get even” she quoted, winking at herself in the mirror.

I giggled still looking at my screen. “Of course you said that” Eve joked pointing towards me, stating the fact that I’ve always lived by that. “Can you guys shut up, I’m trying to decide what to watch” I chuckled looking up at them.

Audrey and Eve rolled their eyes “It’s probably some kiddy movie and then Grease. Am I right?” Eve asked. My mouth dropped, how did they know? “Choose Grease! You always do” Audrey said turning away from the mirror.

I smiled clicking Grease and waiting for it to load. I looked back at my two best friends. “You guys look hot” I complimented walking towards the minnie fridge we have. “Thank you” they both said walking towards the door.

“You sure you don’t wanna come” Audrey asked again. I nodded “Use protection!” I yelled, hearing faint laughs from the hall way.

I walked back to my bed to see that the movie still needs to download so I decided to make myself something to eat, walking towards out small kitchen.

// Niall’s Prov \\

The party was in full swing, but when is it never? The music was at ear piercing standard; pumping out the best songs, the drinks were coming into effect fast; judging by the level of drunken insanity in this house and of course the dancing was dirty as usual. Grind, licks, bites.

Ladies and gentleman this is a Frat Party and it hasn’t even hit 10:00 yet.

I stood at the kitchen counter with Louis, Zayn, Liam and Matt, listening to a heated argument between Louis, Zayn and Matt about which girl is sexier.

“Nahh Lou, you’re crazy the one in the pink is hotter” defended Zayn, nodding towards the group dancing near us. “Both of you are wrong, the hottest girl by far is that chick Liam’s mates with” Matt spoke up turning towards Liam, but not before his eyes travelled to me and gave me a look.

Liam looked up from the door and to Matt. “What?” he asked, he must of not heard. I wish I didn’t hear. I wanted to punch Matt out right now for talking about her “You little friend, number, hmm? 13? Is it?” Matt said again, taking a sip of his beer.

“Matt, just back off before you humiliate yourself, shes too good for you” he warned casually, turning back to the door. But you could tell he wanted to punch Matt as well.

“Common Zayn, let’s go get us a bird” Louis laughed leaving his finished beer as Zayn followed. At that moment Eve and Audrey walked through the door, allowing Liam to leave the table. Leaving Matt and I. Just great.

“So” he started “Heard you and   your little lady friend had a bit of a fight this morning” he smiled, taking another sip of his beer. I glared at the pathetic person in front of me, not giving him an answer.