Chapter 55

// Anna's Pov \\

He led me deeper into his garden, his arms wrapped around me and even in the dark I could still see a permanent smile on his face. "Niall where are you taking me?" I ask again, feeling my feet ache from the heels. He shook his head at my impatiens then stopped. He stepped in front of me, touching the log of the tree before I see his figure start to climb. I heard creaking and I slight bang making me let out a slight gasp in fright.

I heard Niall chuckle and then a light switch flicked, shedding light. I stood in front of a huge, classic tree house. I smiled at the child Niall is and looked up to see him peeking out through the square door, smiling "Like it?" he asked.

I nodded "I love it". I walk up to the trunk of the tree to see the steps that were screwed to it, carved on. I laughed at the numerous amounts of 'Niall stinks' comments. I look back up at Niall and began to climb, having Niall pull me by my waist and sat me on the edge of the little opening.

I gazed at the inside in awe. In front of me was a floor bed that stretched to the end of the tree house almost too where I was. Across from that, hanging from the tree trunk that passed through the middle of the tree house was a TV. It looked like there was a whole other set up on the other side of the trunk, but I was too stunned at how real this tree house looks.

Niall smiles at me and stands to his feet, pulling me up with him. "I thought we could spend the night here? Just to get away from family" He spoke, guiding me to sit on the comfortable bed. I roll my eyes knowing that wasn't the only reason he brought me up here, but decided to play along.

"What about clothes?" I ask. Niall shrugged "I wouldn't mind if you slept naked" he winked. I playfully smacked him on the shoulder, trying to ignore the redness in my cheeks. "And brushing my teeth?" I ask again. Niall nodded, pulling a duffle bag from under the bed, containing movies, clothes, tooth paste, tooth brushes and some lollies.

'The little fucker was planning this'

"And am I supposed to swallow it?" I ask, watching Niall's body shiver as I said 'swallow' before walking out of view behind the tree trunk and coming back with chilled water. I raise an eyebrow at the fact that they even had a fringe in this place.

"Okay looks like we're sleeping here" I confirm watching Niall's lips turn up into a smile. I kick off my heels and lay back on the bed, I was so tired. I felt the bed dip and Niall crawl to my left side, pulling me in for a cuddle. I felt Niall's hands trace over my waist with his big hand making me wonder if I was skinny enough for him.

'He told you, you're perfect'

'But Britney is skinnier than me and I feel like Niall and she had a connection.' I protest against my conscience.

'Why are you thinking of that bitch?'

That's true she was a bitch, bringing up my mother and fathers deaths like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard, also making me wonder about my grandparents future. 'Stupid bitch' I continued to draw shaped in Niall's chest, trying to distract myself. Niall? Who was this girl to Niall?

"Niall?" I ask, the word slipping out of my mouth before I could even think. "Hmm" he hummed. I sat up on his chest so I could look into his eyes "Who's Britney to you?" I ask the un-answered question.

I watched as his eyes widened a little but return to normal "She's no one" he said simply. I rolled my eyes 'He never tells me anything'

"I know that" I say, adjusting my position so I was straddling his stomach "I just want to know how you know her? Why shes here? The reason shes thinks it's okay to touch you?" I trail off casually.