Chapter 6

// Niall’s Prov \\

 “Aww don’t be like that babe” he said putting hands on my waist again pushing me up against the counter. That hurt SHIT!

He was so close I could smell the beer on his breath. “I’m not you babe” I growled turning my face away from him. “I know you want me” he stated moving one of his hands down to grip my arse. I tried wiggling out of his grip, but it only made him tighten it. I could feel his nails digging into my hip, that’s going to leave bruises.

“Look at me” he demanded I could hear the anger in his voice now I’m scared. “I said look at me” he said gripping my jaw and pulling my face to look at his, “that’s better”.

“What do you want?” I asked frightened by his sudden burst of rage. He pulled me closer so his lips were brushing against me ear, “I want your name” I looked at him and he smiled. I almost forgot that he doesn’t know my name. I shook my head and placed my hand on his chest trying to get as much space between us as possible.

 He didn’t like that so he grabbed my hand and moved closer. I looked into his used to be bright eyes to see them almost black. The next thing I knew he lips crashed onto mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth.  I refused to kiss back struggling to get out of his grip.

Pushing and shoving him, but his hands grabbed my wrists pushing me further into the bench. Come on Anna think.

So I did the only thing I could. I bit his tongue causing him to whine, losing the grip on my wrists. When he pulled away he didn’t look very happy, staring at me with cold eyes. Before he could do anything I slapped him across the face causing him to stumble back as he wasn’t expecting it, getting him further away from me.

I ran through the sea of people and out the glass door towards the pool.

I looked around to find Liam, seeing him sitting a little too close to Eve, with his arm around her. I smiled they really looked cute together, but sadly I need to break it.

“What’s wrong A” Eve asked noticing my scared expression as I walked over. “Nothing, I’m going home, just thought I’ll let you know” I said franticly. “Why? You can’t leave now” Liam complained.

“don’t worry you pretty little heads you can stay” I smiled gesturing to how close they were sitting; the both blushed and looked down. I waved at them, walking back into the party toward the front door.

All I want to do is get out of here. Which way is the exit? Left? Right? Oh my God there are so many people. My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into a hard chest I looked up to see a concerned Harry.

 “Hey, I saw what happened, sorry about Niall” he apologized, why he was saying sorry. “It’s fine, he’s just a dick” he smiled and nodded in agreement.

 “Anyway have a nice night, I’m leaving” I said giving him a slight smile. His smile faded and he put his hands in his pocks nodding his head in disappointment, poor baby probably thought he was going to be a little super hero and get some. Though Wrong Buddy

When I was walking out I noticed Niall with Julie on the lounge making out. What a PIG, I walked out of the party and headed home.

// Next Morning \\

I woke up a little later than usual thanks to the sun coming through the curtains. Grrrr I forgot to close them last night, but it didn’t matter it was only Saturday I can sleep all day if I want to.

I looked at my phone and it was only 10:35, just a little longer. I whine to myself. It also says I have texts from, Liam, Eve, Audrey and an anonymous number. I read Liam’s first