Moody

[just a small update before the next chapter!please enjoys and have a good day,please leave a vote if you like it❤️i love you!thanks for the support:) ]

————————–——————

—Gulf's POV—

its been a week since the day i saw mew with poom,i really thought he's gonna leave me,but thank god he didn't...im lucky to have him! Nine and i were on the way to the cafeteria,we just finished our classes and we decided to go and have lunch. i was not feeling well since yasterday's morning...i feel like i want to throw up so bad.

And then i felt like vomiting,so i ran to the toilet and i started to throw up. i've been vomiting since yasterday morning and i don't know why...maybe i ate something wrong or expired..? nine chased me to the toilet and asked me

"Bijj,you're okay?"

TF?DID HE JUST CALLED ME A BITCH?HOW RUDE.

"YEA IM FINE,STUPID HOE A DICK SLUT"

then i walked away madly. he followed me even tho i didn't asked him to. then suddenly i want to hug mew. yes my boyfriend,MY HOT BOYFRIEND. so i called him

mew: yes baby?

gulf: daddy!!come here nowww

mew: baby what happened?you okay?there's something bad happened?

gulf: no i just want to hug you.

mew: awh baby but im in the class right now-

gulf: THEN YOU'RE PUTTING THAT STUPID CLASSES AS YOUR PRIORITY OVER ME?OKAY THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO COME. I WILL ASK KAO INSTEAD.

mew: baby-

I hung it up. NO ASS FOR HIM TONIGHT. HOW DARE HE SAID NO?I HATE HIM SO MUCH,I WILL CUT HIS DICK WHEN WE'RE HOME. Well not dick,i need that as my daily pill. SO FINGERS.then i heard a notification

Daddy mew❤️: Send me the location baby,i'll be there less then 10 minutes❤️love you so much cutie!see you there wifey❤️

AWHHH HE'S SO SWEETT. this is why i love him so much,i will give myself as a reward tonight!i sent him the location and i went to cafe with nine.

after 3 minutes of waiting,i lastly saw my mewmew. he's sweating a lot,must be running huh?

"baby don't hug me yet,im sweating. let me spray some cologne,it's your favorite scent tho"

he said while putting the cologne. is he's sure that,this is my fav one?it smells like so bad. seriously i feel like i want to throw up again. THAT CAN'T BE A COLOGNE OR PERFUME,IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT.

"Daddy wtf?that cologne smells so bad STAY AWAY FROM ME"

i said while taking it away from him. GOOD,NOW I CAN'T EVEN HUG HIM BECAUSE HE'S SMELLING SO BAD. UGH HE'S RUINING MY MOOD. I JUST WANT TO CRY SO I DID. i cried so hard until joong came to me and asked why.

"I JUST WANT TO HUG DADDY BUT HE SPRAYED A SHIT TYPE OF COLOGNE AND NOW I CAN'T" then i continues to cry

"But phi...that's your favorite scents..."

Joong said while scratching his nape,while nine's looking at me with horror as he continued to order

"i know right joong,i don't know why my baby suddenly hate it"

mew said as he slowly went closer to me to make me stop crying. well i don't care i will hug him. so i hugged him and kissed him hard.

"GULF CHILL WE'RE IN PUBLIC- NO NEED TO BE ROUGH-"

Look. PMEW DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE. im sulking. he tried to make it up with me but i ignored him. how dare he deny it. then i suddenly remembered that i hasn't ordered yet,so i ordered a steak with a strawberry ice-cream on top. im craving for it. nine was making an ew face while mew just asked the guy to make it just the way i want.

"baby,i love you so much,are you okay?"

he asked me.

"YES IM OKAY WHY?SO YOU WANT TO SAY THAT IM A WEIRDO FOR EATING STEAK WITH ICE-CREAM?"

Mew's being annoying.i swear to god

"NO BABY- its okay i know you want it,i will surely give u anything that you want..but i heard that you vomited while you're otw to come here,you want to go and do a check up?"

he asked me softly, well....maybe?because i don't feel well tho... so i agreed.

then after we finished eating,we went to the hospital to do a check up...after like 20 minutes, the doctor came out while smilling...

"congratulations mr.mew suppasit,your boyfriend is pregnant"

what-? HOW?

"how?" mew asked him

"well this is a rare case where a guy can get pregnant,its only happens to some people,this is the second case in this hospital."

wait so...i will have a child with pmew?IM CARRYING HIS CHILD?i feel so happy!! im caressing my stomach,imagining how cute the baby will looks like...i will be a mother and pmew will be the father..how cute!

——————————————

—Mew's POV—

gulf is pregnant?ugh damn...i must do the plan sooner then....but i can't hurt him...i can't leave him because i already got him pregnant. AGH MEW YOU SHOULD HAVE USED THE FUCKIN CONDOM. and now i have to take responsibility of him..?well i will,im surely gonna take care of him and the babies...but after i do my plans and see how it's going.

i went out and called someone...

"yes mew?"

"he's pregnant."

"pfft you must be joking right?gulf pregnant?"

"haish...yes. then how about the plan?"

"i don't know what do you want to do?im okay with anything daddy"

"tch naughty,but not funny seriously . we will do it next week. make sure to not tell this to anyone"

"noted. you better go now or else he will sus"

"okay see ya"

"see ya"

i hung up the call. the plan needs to be succeed.

Just wait for it...gulf