Chapter 2: "The Library"

Ivy's pov

Well after a damn hectic day, I decided to go and get my self a book. Mother said I must try to get something that could help me relax. So I thought reading might do the trick. Trust me I don't wanna do this but for that woman...I would give my life to see her smile. She's been through hell and I sometimes think it's my fault.

I have just moved here a few days back since I was kicked out of my recent school. I'm sure you already think I'm a trouble maker(Yeah, you've got quite a reputation Ivy) but I don't regret what I did. Some bastard kept on talking sh*t about my family, my mother. I had to beat the life outta him. There was this urge in me, that made me want to beat him up so bad his soul would've ripped out. But that didn't happen since he survived, they actually called the headmaster just when I was about to stab him.

The moment I arrived at the library I could smell nerds all around and yeah they are scattered here. (It's their territory huh) "Hey there stranger!" I looked in front of me and this hour glass figure was standing. She didn't look like the type you'll find in such places but only in clubs busy twerking and getting wasted. "Sure get outta my way" I said, not really feeling her vibe. "Wait!" She shouted as her two friends tried to block me. (Damn minions) "My name is Minnie but I think you already know since I'm so famous around here." Ohh she is the famous sl*t kind. "Well I don't even wanna see your face Minnie and you better get outta my way ladies before I do something I might regret." My gaze was focused on them, staring straight into their eyes. "Girls let's go yah. See you around Ivy and maybe we...!" I didn't pay much attention to the rest.

There were so many books around but only one caught my eye. (I guess you'll grab the Vampire Adventure one Ivy.) But as I tried to pull it, someone grabbed it on the other side. (wtf!) I pulled it harder since I'm more stronger than whoever that was. "Pssh weak nerds."

"Can you kindly give me my book back Mr." I heard an angel voice behind me. "Huh and who are...ow it's you Linomsa" I said sarcastically. She's the stunning figure I ran into earlier but before I could ask for some directions she left me there. "And what book are you talking about sweetie? This one? I mean it's in my hands which obviously tells you that it's mine." Her cute eyes kept on staring at me. "Shhh" the librarian tried to shush us. "You better give that back or else..." She tried to whisper. "Or else what? You'll call mommy? Huh" I really enjoyed teasing her a bit, then I walked slowly towards her.

"Listen cutie, this is mine and no one takes what belongs to me. Are we clear?"

She didn't respond but her lips parted as if she wanted to say something. "Are we clear?" I whispered as she stepped backwards till her back leaned against the wall. (Is she scared of me?) "Shhh" the librarian seemed to get fed up. We were definitely going to get scolded or kicked out if we didn't stop. Lino tried to get away but my arm blocked her. "Running away, are we?" But before she could respond I got a text from my buddy Sam. "I've gotta go Cutie, see you around."

"Shhh!" The library lady was walking towards us at that moment. "Relax book lady I'm leaving your nerd club, jeez" and with that I just left them there. (I wonder what Samkelo wants now.)

(I wanted them to meet up again on the same day...since they didn't talk much earlier. The libriary was the perfect place for that. What are your thoughts about Ivy's attitude?😉 )

Random question💌: What do you enjoy doing the most? (Like a hobby)❤