Chapter 18: "Is there still hope?"

Time to explore LinoXIvy's world. Free your imagination, try to picture everything. This will allow you to see how the story really is. It will allow you to feel like you're a part of this world.❤ Let's go!

Lino pov

I took a closer look. It was the mayor's daughter, Amanda. She was one of the girls that went missing weeks ago but her body looked thinner. Her lips were dry and grey. As for her eyes, they were red as if she doesn't sleep at all. She was shivering and kept on moaning.

"L-linomsa? I-is that you?" Her voice was cracking. I didn't think she knew my name.

"Yeah it's me."

I came closer and bent down so I could lift her up. She tried standing and that dirty, dusty blanket fell down.

"How-"

Just as I was about to ask her how she got here, she pulled me closer and hugged me tight. I could feel how weak she was through how she grabbed me. She could barely stand. I held her, rubbed her back softly. She grabbed my t-shirt with all her might, she then cried out. It was like a cry of someone who's lost everything. It felt like she had finally got hope or seen a miracle.

"L-linomsa I-" she kept on weeping. I knew she was trying to control her tears but it was hard.

"Relax Amanda, everything is gonna be okay."

"No it won't." She whispered softly still holding on to me.

"Trust me we'll find a way." Suddenly she let go off me. Her eyes met mine, she was hurt and broken. Her arms had cuts and as for her face...it was covered in bruises. (Those monsters.)

"A way?" She giggled with tears still falling out.

"Can't you see? Look at me. I'm like a dead person here. Yes my body is still moving and I can still talk but my soul...my soul was ripped out days ago! I don't even know what day or time it is. This dark dungeon is where they locked all of us. This is not the only room around, there's 3 more." (There's more?)

"There are more girls?"

"Yes, how did you even get here huh? Lino this is hell. Maybe even worse. We get injected with drugs we don't even know here. I'm sure they were never examined. They make you flip, behave like a psycho. You forget who you are for a few hours. Some girls faint and one of us was killed because she couldn't handle them in her blood. They shot her after she fainted for some time. I don't know where her body was dumped." (Ohh my god!) I was lost in words. She kept on going.

"After that...we are forced to market and sell our selves to some foreign old men. Merciless bastards who are filthy rich. They force themselves to us Lino. A small number of girls has already been shifted and sold. If you refuse...they do this to you." She pointed at her self still crying.

"Hit you till you become powerless, maybe collapse and.." I came closer to support her, she nearly fell down. "Make you go hungry for days, they don't even give me water...water Lino. They are monsters. The Sinners are monsters you get me!" She kept on shaking and looking around. The drug had an affect. (Wait...The Sinners?!)

I was shocked. (What does she mean "Sinners"? Ivy's father is dead and as for uncle Victor, he's a noble man.)

"Did you say the Sinners? Like are you sure?"

"Yea, you know them?" She kept on looking around.

"Kinda...my boyfriend is actually Ivy Sinner."

"You're kidding right?" She started laughing out loud like a maniac. "The merciless bad boy Ivy who killed his own father? Y-you were set up. Can't you see?"