Chapter 19: "Death, Trust and Deceit"

"I haven't written in a while but still my readers are growing. Which makes me really happy. Some have been waiting for this chapter. Sorry it took me so long. Before reading this, imagine. Put your self in each character's situation when reading their Point Of View (pov). This will make you understand everything clearly. Let's go!❤"

Uncle Victor's pov

If only I could just change everything, turn back time. I would...trust me I would. I've been so caught up in my and brother mischievous ways in such a way that I forgot what humanity was. I hate my self for that. The greed to get more money got into me. I just couldn't stop...well in the beginning it was an epic f*ckin experience. A thrill but then everything changed. From this heartless guy I was, I started feeling. All because of Ivy, we made a bond. He became my son. (Damn it!)

Not that my brother forced me to do this but I was loyal as a damn Sinner. It how all Sinners have always been. Heartless and merciless. I was the weak one growing up but then I had to prove my self. Prove how ruthless I could be, that I'm also worthy of being trusted in all operations and it payed off. I became f*ckin rich and from then I learned that money can get you anything...you also have to learn to sacrifice for that money. Even if it means your own blood must suffer. You can even kill one of your own for it. Selfish right? It's the Sinner way.

"What will Iviwe think of me now? I've betrayed his faith in me. All because of this twisted mindset we grew up in."

I knew there was no way of fixing things. My plan was to just flee and start a new life. Even my company logo had changed few days ago. Only I know the reason for that. It was for my damn gain...but I still felt like a coward. (F*ck this life!)

"I just need to get outta here!" I spoke out loud, there was one way...

"You are not going anywhere Victor." I felt something point at the back of my head. "Don't move or I'll burst your brain!"

(Iviwe knows now!) It clicked.

"Ivy let me explain son...relax." I tried my best to keep my cool.

"D-don't call me that." He replied with a whisper. (Even in this state you still respect me.) "W-why Uncle? How could you huh?"

I tried to turn around and face him. My hands were in the air too. He needed to know I meant no harm. I could never hurt him. (I've turned really soft because of you...you motherf*- damn it!) He didn't allow me to move a muscle.

"Dare to move! I swear I'll-"

"Shoot! Do it Iviwe! Are you so scared that you can't even look at your enemy in the eye huh?" (Come on Ivy you're better than this.) To be honest, dying was not what I had in mind at that time. Not at all.

"Shut the fuck up Victor! I'm the one in charge here and I'll need answers since I've got a whole lot of damn questions?"

"What do you wanna know?" I calmly asked.

I had no choice but to figure out a way to handle the situation. Even if it meant me putting my pride and honour away. He needed to know everything. I knew he might kill me but he had to know everything before I departed.

Maybe he was gonna be able to handle everything and stop brother.

Luckily my men were with Mark and the girls or he would've been dead by then. They would've shot him for coming near me.