Chapter 14: "Meet Mark Sinner" (Ivy's father)

I know I haven't written in days and I mean a lotta days guys!😣 I'm just kinda busy but that doesn't mean I've stopped writing....enough about that, it's time for y'all to meet someone... 😉

Mark's pov

"So brother, how has being the dead one been like?" Vic asked while holding in a laugh. (Motherf*cker!)

"Shut up, you know how all this sh*t has been man. So tell me, how is your favourite son doing?"

"Correction, your son Iviwe Sinner aka Ivy. He's good, Phoenix was supposed to be watching him but now Slade is doing it."

"And how is that going?"  (Is Vic f*ckin crazy? Ivy is gonna see that something is not right anytime soon.)

"Good, the boy is getting a little scared and-"

"Damn Victor! Ivy is not stupid. Instead of scaring him, you are feeding his curiosity. We need to take action."

"But brother my plan has not failed yet."

"I know but taking action won't give him time to think and figure things out. That boy is clever, he's got my genes, he is a Sinner after all and Sinners always prevail."

"Well he ain't that clever, I mean he still thinks I'm his innocent uncle who didn't have anything to do with all your evil ways. Come on Mark, you gotta be kidding me." He said laughing hard ( well he's got a point.)

"Yeah we got him good but it's time we end this game. I have to go now, we'll meet at midnight before you leave for Ballito."

"Okay Hasta luego"

"Adios bro, Phoenix you're coming with me!" (This idiot might be some use for me even though I already have a lot of men. Phoenix is gonna be my other pawn or a human shield maybe....let's hope he doesn't die soon, oops!)

"Yes boss"

And I'm back in my f*ckin hideout but this time I won't be staying long. Ow I'm sure a lot of rumours about me have been going around. My death and all that sh*t. Okay here's what really happened. That brat Ivy had thought he was done with me after he did that shot. He was acting like some kinda hero protecting his b*tch of a mother. When I met his mother, the only plan I had was to use her and take all the wealth she had, but no she ruined it all.

Amahle Gumede was supposed to be killed days after my marriage to her and with that I would have had everything. A rich widow. I was only pretending but she ended up falling for my act and for me. She then got pregnant with that useless brat. Every single plan of mine was ruined. My brother was handling our drug shipment during that time in Ballito. On the day I was about to kill Amahle, "the fake love of my life". Ivy had to arrive at the right time and shoot me. I don't even know how he got the f*ckin gun. He then took his mother and left me there to die but luckily my men were around. My brother had me put in hideout while we planned our vengeance. If it wasn't for Victor, I would be dead by now.

He's been keeping an eye on Ivy for me. Now I know every move of that bastard and soon my plan will be put into action, very soon. Let me give you a hint. It has to do with that love of his life, Linomsa. I mean the only way I could see him shattered is through his love. How brilliant is that? I would have used his mother since she's also alone. It's crazy how she is convinced that I'm no longer alive and she trust's my brother like her own blood. Victor is a Dominican man and we stick together. I should give her a surprise visit anytime soon yah.