Distress in Hoenn

Micheal POV
I get a call from Steven. He say a meteor is heading toward hoenn. I head to mossdeep city. I head to the science center and say how do we stop that. He say maybe a legendary Pokémon can stop it. I think I got one to do the job. Then you will need this. They give me a space suit. I put it on. I say this will be over soon. I send out Mewtwo. I say hey friend. Hello Micheal. It seems you need me Mewtwo said in my mind. Yes I do.  I say I need you to carry me and you to pack. Mewtwo nods and it's eyes begin to glow and I start to float. We fly to space and I see the meteor. I say use aura sphere. It break the meteor. A strange entity come out. It is red and blue. It look very weird. I think it's deoxys. I say use shadow ball. Deoxy use night shade. I say use shadow ball. Deoxy fainted and wake up and fly away. I return to the ground. I say thank you old friend. Mewtwo nods. I return Mewtwo. I say that wasn't that bad. The meteor is destroyed. Thank you Micheal. You helped us once again. I say it's no problem. I return home and go to sleep.
Micheal Team: Squirtle,Manectric,Swampert,Mewtwo, Blaziken,Sceptile.

Oak lab: Meganium, Chardizard,Alakazam , Feraligatr,Ampharos,Fearow,Beedrill, Pidgeot,Vileplume,Raticate,Gengar, Venasaur,Poliwrath,Jolteon,Ninetales, Tauros,Nidoking,Snorlax,Lapras, Primape, Dragonite, Noctowl, Heracross, Pikachu, Steelix,
Scizor,Umbreon,Donphan, Tyranitar,Gyarados,,Togetic, Typhlosion,Mewtwo(out), Crobat, Rhydon, Marowak,Houndoom,Ralts, Lairon, Crawdaunt, Torkoal, Salamence, Flygon, Snorunt, Latios, Breloom,Swellow