Grass gym and Spearow evolved

Michel POV
I go to the grass gym. And I meet the gym leader Erika and I ask to battle she say no because she only accepts good looking people. Well I guess it time to change for a bit. I come back and Erika eyes was sparkling. She say I will battle you now. Okay first she send out Tangela. I send out Charmander I say use fire spin it hit Tangela. Tangela use vine whip I day dodge and use ember. Tangela fainted. Than she send out Weepinbell. I say use ember and hit hit Weepinbell and Weepinbell use leaf seed and it start to suck Charmander energy. I say don't give in Charmander. Charmander start to evolved to Charmeleon. And it use dragon rage. Weepinbell fainted. She send out her last Pokemon Vileplume. Vileplume use poison powder. Charmeleon use flamethrower. It hit and then Charmeleon fainted. I send out Beedrill. And I say use furry attack in the flower hole. It hit and Vileplume fainted. She say you won the rainbow badge. Than Team River come in and Steal a ivysaur from behind us. I return Beedrill and send out Spearow and they send out zubat and it use super sonic and bite Spearow and Spearow fall down. Spearow start to glow and evolved to Fearow and it use drill peck and fainted the zubat and stop team River. They run and say we will get you later. Yes I achieved great things today. Erika say thank you for saving my client ivysaur. I say you welcome and went on my way.