7th gym and ancient pokemon

I ride on my Crawdaunt to Mossdeep City. I went and talk to the professor at the space center. I enter the gym. I see two little girls. They turn around say We are Liza & Tate. We are the gym leaders. We do double battles. Get ready to get beat down. They send out Lunatone and Solrock. I send out Crawdaunt and Marshtomp. Lunatone use Light screen. Solrock use psychic. Crawdaunt use crunch on Lunatone. Lunatone fainted. Marshtomp use water gun. Solrock use solar beam. It charging. Marshtomp use water gun. Solrock fainted. Marshtomp start to glow and evolve to Swampert. Here is the Mind badge. You only have one gym left till the pokemon league. Good luck Trainer. I walk out and see Berry Talking to Steven. I say hey. They look serious. I say what happen. Well Team Magma and Aqua are headed to raise ancient pokemon. If this happen then the whole world might be in trouble. I say I'll take down one. Steven say thanks. Berry say he will take down the other one. Alright then get going. I send out Latios and fly to the ancient pokemon. I see a big red creature. I see Maxie on the floor. I drop down and say is that the ancient pokemon. Maxie say it is the ancient pokemon called Groundon. I thought I could control it but I was wrong, he said. You must defeat it. I say I will. I send out Squirtle. I say use aqua tail on Groundon. Groundon use earthquake. I say use surf. Groundon use lava plume. I say use surf. The Groundon fainted. Somebody throws a masterball. It is a little boy with a white hat. He pick up the master ball. I say what's your name.  My name is Brendan. Well take care of that pokemon for us. He nods his head and leaves. I call Steven and tell him what happen. He tell me to relax for now. Berry dealt with the other ancient pokemon Kyroge. I ride Latios to Sootopolis City. I go to the pokemon center and go to sleep.
Micheal Team: Squirtle,Manectric,Latios,Swellow, Breloom,Sceptile.

Other Hoenn Pokemon:Ralts, Swampert,Lairon, Crawdaunt,Torkoal, Combusken,Shelgon,Trapinch

Oak lab: Meganium, Chardizard,Alakazam , Feraligatr,Ampharos,Fearow,Beedrill, Pidgeot,Vileplume,Raticate,Gengar, Venasaur,Poliwrath,Jolteon,Ninetales, Tauros,Nidoking,Snorlax,Lapras, Primape, Dragonite, Noctowl, Heracross, Pikachu, Steelix,
Scizor,Umbreon,Donphan, Tyranitar,Gyarados,,Togepi, Typhlosion,Mewtwo, Crobat, Rhydon, Marowak,Houndoom

Badges:7