Water fishing

Michael POV
I am at  Celadon city and someone say hi my name John and say how about you come to the fishing competition event. Okay and go to the pokemon center to heal. I go to the competition and it give me number 15. When I get called it say you will fish and try to catch your water encounter. I fish and I get a bite and I pull it up to be a poliwag and I send out bulbasaur and say use razor leaf. It hit poliwag use water gun bulbasaur dodge and use leaf seed. It hit and it suck power out of poliwag. I throw a dive ball at poliwag and I catch it. I go to the pokemon center. I call Professor Oak and ask for my poliwag he say what Pokemon you give me. I say Beedrill. It switch and I come back. It two on two. First battle I send out poliwag and they send out Starmie. I say use water gun it hit Starmie than I say use headbutt. Starmie fainted. Next battle I had I send out Poliwag they send out krabby. I say use headbutt. Krabby use bubble I say dodge and I say use water gun. Krabby fainted. Final battle is I send out poliwag and they send out Magikarp. I say use headbutt and Magikarp fainted. They say I am the winner and I get the water stone. I go to the Pokémon center to heal and head for the next gym.