Rival Battle

Micheal POV
I go into the forest and see many new Pokemon. I go and catch a shroomish. Than I see a green pokemon hoping through the trees. I start to follow it. I see it land on a tree branch. I use my Pokédex. It's a treecko. I send out my tailow. I say use quick attack. Treecko dodge it and use pound on tailow. I say use quick attack. It hit and treecko start to fall and land on it tail. I say use wing attack. Treecko is very damage. I use a pokeball. I catch it. I trade my tailow for Treecko. Than I see a boy with white hair. Hey my name Markus. I'm Micheal. I saw you catch that treecko in the forest. I wanna have a battle. I say ok. He send out Tailow. I send out Pikachu. I say use quick attack. Tailow fainted. He send out Mudkip. I return Pikachu. I send out Treecko. I say use absorb. Mudkip use tackle.  I say use absorb. Mudkip use tackle. I say use absorb. Mudkip fainted. He send out Dustox. I return Treecko. I send out Houndour. I say use ember. Dustox fainted. You are a good trainer Micheal. I say thanks. I'm gonna beat you next time and he runs off. I smile and say we'll see. I than go to the Pokemon center and register for the Hoenn League. I say hi. I'm here to register for the Hoenn league. She say let me see your Pokédex right quick. I pull it out and give it to her. She take it and put it in a machine. The screen lit up with information.
Micheal Ketchum
Age:13
Badges:16
Kanto/Johto previous Champion
Than the screen turn off and she take the Pokédex off the machine and give it to me. Here you go Micheal. I say thanks and head to the guest rooms.
Micheal Team:Squirtle, Pikachu, Houndour, Topegi, Shroomish, Treecko,
Other Hoenn Pokemon:Tailow