Chapter 4 : Best night.. haha

I had the best night.... with my best friend and I enjoyed myself but I guess god doesn't like to see me smile. Why do you hate me so much god, huh? Am I that bad? I uttered in very very low voice while tears rolled down my cheek. That voice, that scream, was the last time my mother spoke something. Yes!, yes she left me! my mother DIED!! 

best night!!?? 

I hated my parents for  a lot of reasons but still I could never see my mom cry, I had a soft corner for her, her tears made me sad, her wounds gave me pain, and her death...... gave me depression. I stopped smiling( which I rarely used to do, only Soph could make me smile and sometimes my mother, but she left me...), I stopped speaking, I was numb and quiet. I started  sleeping on a wet pillow, wetted by my tears. The only family member who used to keep all her pain aside and listen to mine... who used to wipe my tears while she still sobbed, who used to love me while she was so deeply hurt...that one person, my mother... she was gone! why? why does it happen to me! ...every freaking time! the only thing I used to ask all day was why does god hate me so much? what have I done to receive so much pain... and everyone says, "everything happens for some good", what the hell was good in my mother's death!?, what the hell was good in my parent's fight!? what the hell is good in me receiving so much pain!? I hate the person who said this!!!!  and tears again flooded down my eyes.

2 months passed 

I was still quiet but better than before.... all thanks to Soph... you know everyone has a lot of friends but I just have 1 and that 1 friend of mine has always been there for me. She held my hand through all thick and thins of my life. The only person I am grateful to have in my life.      Soph and I were sitting in my room, scrolling Pinterest when a notification popped on my screen, it was from nyu...I got in!!! something good finally!! The night we spent in Nyc during that trip, that was the day I decided that I want to come here for my college, there was something different in that air, something so warm and I couldn't wait to feel that warmth again.. and and and another good news, not only me but Soph also got in!!!!! (hey god... r u finally done with giving me all the  pain and the good time has started or is it just a prank? ). I couldn't believe that both of us will go to the same college.... time for celebration? new chapter of life begins... new chapter, new me(maybe), leaving all my pain and sorrow behind, my father and this house behind, I will soon fly to nyu with my favorite person. After a span of 2 months and few days, I finally smiled. Here I was smiling but there soph was dancing, I was still sinking in this news and there she was posting a picture of us on her Instagram, captioned with "we both made into nyu! our handwork finally paid off! NYU get ready to welcome us and hey cute boys!" Here I was thinking about making a list of all the stuff I need to pack and there she was thinking to organize a farewell party or call it 1st farewell party.... 100000 more to go until we finally leave. Soph is crazy person, full of life and I always wished that I was like her but Soph is Soph! my crazy, party animal.... so after 100000 parties and 100000 hangovers, we are here standing and waiting for an announcement for our flight... she was happy that we are going to meet a lot of new people now( by people she meant boys!) and I was happy that I was leaving my father, my mother's killer and his house where my mother shed so many tears and the best of all... I was leaving behind the air which was poised!! and then the announcement was made,..... ready to breathe in some FRESH AIR!! Soph and I held each other's hand, turned around for 1 last time and shouted bye home! will miss you.. NOT!  and then ran and never turned back... new chapter of life begins! I hope it will be a good one.....most importantly a happy one!

most importantly a happy one!

signing off

~Sanya

I hope you liked this chapter, do vote, comment and also share with your friends and family. see you soon... XOXO!

You can connect with me via my Instagram: _sanya.ahuja_