Chapter 22: Bye-bye

Just hold me in your arms and never let me go^_^ 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

Rayn's Pov

Me: Hey little mushroom...You look pretty.

Liz: Tell me something I don't know. she said while fanning my face with her long hair. I am gonna miss her...

Me: Okay so there is something I wanna tell you which you don't know 

Liz: You have all my ears, she said while closing her locker and turning to face me.

Me: I called my lawyer yesterday and he asked me to meet him asap. 

Liz: Is everything alright? She said while her eyes lit with concern. When are you planning to go?

Me: Idk whether everything is fine or not, I will tell you as soon as I will get to know and to answer the latter question of yours, I am leaving in 10 mins for airport

Liz: WHAT??? 10 MINS??? Will you be okay??? Why so early?? Why did you not tell me yesterday?

Me: Um,, I didn't want to ruin your 'girls movie night' so I didn't tell you yesterday but don't worry I will be back in a day or two.

Liz: In a day or two?

Me: Idk that. I just wanted a goodbye kiss from my baby before I leave.

Liz: She circled her arms around my neck and got up on her toes and kissed me on my forehead. Go safely baby. I will miss you. and then she kissed me on my lips. I am going to miss the taste of her lips, the feel of her in my arms and that smile. Ik it is only for a few days but there is something in me which is telling me that something might go very wrong. I hope not but I can't help but worry. 

Me: I will miss you too little mushroom.

Liz: Where is my good bye kiss?? she asked while stretching her lower lip out and giving me her puppy face.

 I tightened my grip on her waist and started kissing her neck fiercely and just as I kissed her soft spot, just under her ear, she let out the sexiest moan. I am gonna miss this too. Just then I marked my territory and I felt her stiffen in my arms which made me chuckle a bit. It's been almost a month and she still tense up under my touch. Just 'my' girl's things...

Liz: Did you just give me a hicke-? I shut her up as I connected my lips to hers and replied, Nope, I just marked my territory..... 

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, My turn now and I shivered under her warm breathe.. She then bit me slowly on my neck and then pulled back. 

Liz: I like what I see, she said with a victorious smirk. You are my territory now, she said while touching my nose.

Me: Forever yours babe and with one last cute peck I left for the airport. 

I miss her already! 

IK IK IK this chapter is short but I just wanted to write a sweet #RAYZU moment before a huge plot twist.... Yup, the couple name is #RAYZU 

cute, isn't it??? If you have better couple names,,, do tell me in comment section, then I might change it. 

this is INTERVAL of MY KIND OF LOVE

stay tuned.....

DO VOTE AND COMMENT, YOU CAN CONNECT WITH ME VIA INSTAGRAM: _SANYA.AHUJA_

signing off for today

~SANYA, XOXO