chapter 30: B

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!<3

Rayn's Pov

I don't know what suddenly changed between Liz and Nicole but I am happy that they are getting in good terms. I went to my room to change when my phone buzzed. I ignored it once, I ignored it twice, thrice but it kept on buzzing. I picked it up and saw a lot of texts from uncle John. I blocked him and went back to Liz. 

As I entered her room, I saw her laying on her bed in her cute pjs. I can never stop adoring this girl!! I switched off the lights and slid next to her in her bed. I pulled her closer to me and she kissed my hand as her soft hair covered the side of her face. She looked so cute. We stayed like that for good few minutes when my phone rang. Liz was already half asleep so I had no other option but to pick the call so that it doesn't disturb her. I answered the call, freed my hand from hers and went to the balcony to talk. There was no need for me to look at the caller id as I was well aware of the owner of the voice which came from the other side. 

Finally! I have sent you so many texts but you did not bother to answer to any of them. I am glad you answered the call.

Not by choice! 

Son, I know you are against this whole thing but try to think from our perspective. What if you had a son whose life was in danger due to some other person. What would you do? Will you just let it be or you will try all the ways to keep him safe?

You are right, I would try to protect him in all possible ways. But I would never kill anyone!

We do not support killing but looking at the history it is not safe to call her and talk. She is the daughter of that woman. A woman who killed your father and tried to kill you in all possible ways. Her blood runs in that girl and we cannot risk your life.

Why did you call me then?

I called you because you are the head and we need your approval to take things forward.

Then I am not approving it. I said and tried to cut the call when he spoke again

Rayn don't take me wrong. I don't want to go against your order but if you don't approve, we will have to take it forward without your consent. 

You cannot do that! I yelled

We have to do that! You are important to us. You might not understand us but we know what that woman has done and what her daughter can do! We are going to shoot her at 10am tomorrow. If you wish to know who she is, I am sending you a picture of her. You can take a look.

You dare shoot her and then whatever will happen with all of you, you will be responsible for it! 

Rayn do whatever you want. You are the head so I won't disrespect you but we can't obey to this order of yours. I have mailed the picture. Check if you want to.

And with that he ended the call. I was so furious that I cannot do anything. He sent me the picture but I cannot look at that coz that will make me feel even more helpless. Tomorrow they are going to murder a girl and I know about it but still I can't do anything about it! Should I report it to police? I can't coz that is my family, my business. I went inside ready to explode but just then I saw my girl laying there and sleeping peacefully. That calmed the storm inside me. I am so grateful for her existence, I don't know what I will do without her. I went there, kept my phone on the bedside and pulled her back close to myself. Just then I saw that she has a finger tattoo. It's a single letter B. What does that tattoo mean? I never noticed it before. 

I caressed her beautiful blonde hair and then told her what I wanted her to know from so long. I love you baby, I wish to spend my entire life with you, each and every second with you like this for now and forever because that is what you are to me, my forever! I then kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. I wish this night never ends so that I can stay like this forever and tomorrow never comes. 

*Next day*

I was walking towards Liz's locker when I received a text from a new no. How many no's do I need to block! I did not open the text and blocked this no. as well. I looked at my wrist watch and it was 9:30am, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as my heart was racing way too fast, with each step, with each passing second, I couldn't help but think about that girl. I felt as if something was going to be wrong and I can't stop it. With a frustrated mind I went and stood behind Lizu. She turned around and just as she saw me, a smile crept her lips and she hugged me. I hugged her very tightly, hid my face in her hair and relaxed under her touch. She pulled away a bit so that she could look at me and said

Good morning baby and then pecked me on my lips

I did not say anything but pulled her in a hug again. She softly patted my head and asked what happened. 

Just stay like this please

We stayed like that for a good few minutes and I felt relaxed. She then pulled away slightly and cupped my face in her hands and asked what is bothering you?

Nothing it's just, I feel something very wrong is going to happen.

Nothing is going to happen. Relax, she kissed my forehead and then the bell rang, notifying us that the class will start in 10 mins. 

She turned around to stuff her bag with the books she needed and just as she was zipping her bag, I noticed her finger tattoo again

Hey, what is that tattoo about? I never noticed it before

Oh, this one, it's the initial of my mother's name. Brittany Tate. I got it when she passed away.

ooookkkayyyyyy guys!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany Tate= mother?

Lizu is that girl?

ohh myyyy god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I am writing all of this but still I feel scared for what is going to happen. I am as excited as you are. My hands literally shivered as I wrote "it's the initial of my mother's name, Brittany Tate". 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

What do you think, will they shoot Lizu? Will Rayn do something? How will Rayn react after knowing that Brittany Tate is Lizu's mother?

Read further to find out.

Guys, please vote and comment. It really encourages me to write further. It took me 2 hrs. to write and edit this chapter, it will hardly take 2 seconds for you to vote. Please vote and comment!<3

you can connect with me via my Instagram: _sanya.ahuja_

signing off for today

~Sanya, xoxo