Chapter 27: Helpless

I know guys, it's been a week since I published the last chapter and I am really sorry for this delay. I will publish chapters on a fast pace now! Promise! Also, this chapter is a short one like a few others but from next chapter onwards, I am going to write long chapters<3

I hope you enjoy this chapter! DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

Rayn's POV

Me: Hey little mushroom, miss me already?

Liz: Yup, I do. How's everything going?

Me: It's a little tense here, I will tell you later.

Liz: Alright, I just called to check on you. Also there is a a one day trip Mr. Solender is taking us to. We will leave tomorrow morning and will return by evening. Will you be able to join us?

Me: I don't know about it right now, I will try but can't promise. 

Liz: It's okay, take care, miss you, bye baby.

Me: Bye babe. I ended the call and made my way back to Mr. John.

 ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Look, I am 18 now and it is time for me to take over to my father's business right?

Yes son, that was another thing I wanted to discuss with you.

So, give me the papers now, I want to sign them

You sure?

Yes.

just then he showed me a file, I read everything carefully and signed the papers. 

 You have signed the papers so this company is officially yours but it will take a day or two to complete the whole process. Congratulations son. Everything will work just the way you want them to work from now.

Good so I have an order and I want it to be fulfilled anyhow!

Alright, what is it?

I want you to call that girl here and talk. I don't want you to shoot her directly because a) it's not legal and b) I don't want you to kill someone who you are not sure is a major threat.

Rayn listen to me. Ik you are worried but you don't know how these things work. You are the head and that is one more reason why we can't risk it. If we call that girl here, it will be easy for her to plan an attack on you and beside that even if she will know anything, she won't admit it to us. You are our only heir and we can't risk your life. 

But this is not legal!!!! I screamed while standing up

This business doesn't work on legal basis. I am sorry but this order of yours can't be taken care of. You are our first priority and we can't risk your life

Look, I am leaving and I do not care about anything, I don't want to be the heir of this business. You can take care of it, I am out of it! I said and took a few steps to the door when Mr. John spoke again.

Do you want to know who she is?

No! I don't care, even if I do, it won't make any difference. Do whatever you want! Keep me and my mom out of it!

But Rayn liste-

No! I do not support murders and whatever happened to my mom, dad and that lady Brittany. It is all in the past. She killed dad, you killed her! End it now! There is no need to punish her daughter!!

I am sorry Rayn, we can't risk your life

Then do whatever you want, I am leaving!

I walked out from the door and asked my driver to drop me at the airport. Just as I was about to hop in the car, my mom called for me.

Rayn! You are leaving without bidding me a goodbye?

Sorry mom, I was upset and I didn't want to ruin your mood as well

Baby try to understand your uncle as well. He is just worried for you. 

I know mom but murdering an innocent is not a solution! 

I know but do you not wanna know who she is? 

No mom I don't want to know. 

Alright baby, go safely and text me as soon as you land. my mom sighed and kissed my forehead. We bid goodbyes to each other and then I left for airport.

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

It was 2 am when I reached hostel. I texted mom that I landed and made my way to my bed. Should I ask who that girl is? Is she really a threat to my life??? She will be murdered? All these questions were continuously bugging me and I had a sinking feeling in my heart. I felt helpless. I tried to shut all the thoughts and finally by 4 am sleep took me into it's arms.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. New chapter coming tomorrow! Promise!!!!

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE<3

you can connect with me via my Instagram: _sanya.ahuja_

signing off for today~

Sanya, XOXO