chapter 26: Need to Kill her

DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

John's Pov

unfortunately, she did. She came back after 5 years but not alone.

she came back with a little girl! 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

During those 5 years, your father devoted himself in work and that is where he met your mother. Your mother was his secretary. Though he decided to never let another woman in his life but he couldn't resist your mom.

Rayn: How did they meet? 

That is just like another one of the cliché romance novel's storyline, so one day a few staff members were taking interviews for the position of James's secretary and there were 100 of applicants but no one was good enough according to James. Just when everyone was frustrated with everything came your mom, she held her file tightly and she was adjusting her specs. One of the staff member asked her to leave as she didn't appear to be confident enough and they had no more time to waste. Sierra objected but they brushed her off without even giving her a chance so she straight away went to meet James and that is when everything started. Sierra was 2 weeks pregnant with you by that time and she told James why she is the perfect fit for the job. James found her courageous and selected her. They went to a few business trips together and that is when they came closer. James tried a lot to resist her but couldn't and then one day he asked her if she would like to go on a date with him, that is when she told him about her pregnancy. 

If I will say he was shocked, it will be an understatement. He couldn't figure out what just happened but when he came back to earth, he got to know that Sierra's boyfriend left her coz of the baby and he asked her to marry him directly. They married and everything was perfect again but then while giving birth to you, Sierra lost a lot of blood and doctors couldn't save her regardless of their best efforts. 

Rayn: I am not my father's son? he asked while his expressions showing how shocked and hurt he was.

You were and you still are your father's son, just not his biological son. He loved you dearly son. I said while patting his back to console him.

Rayn: Why did you not tell this to me earlier? 

Your father never wanted you to know this but I had no other option left. Brittany came back with a little girl and claimed that she was James's daughter. She asked him to marry her so that they can live like a happy family but obviously James wasn't ready to let her back in his life and he also had you, he didn't want you to meet that wicked lady. Brittany pleaded James to give her 1 more chance and said that she has changed. James trusted her again and asked them to come and live with him but as soon as she came, she met you and she converted to her old self. In a few days she asked James to name all his property to their daughter but James refused and said that he has a son too and they both will share the property equally. Brittany wasn't happy with this decision and when James left for a trip, she tried to kill you so that her daughter can get all the property by herself. By god's grace there were our bodyguards present and they saved you from her. When James got to know about this, he threw Brittany out of the house and asked her to never show her face again otherwise she won't breathe a single breath again. While leaving she warned James that she will kill him and also you. 

Rayn: I remember that girl, I gave her a mushroom. 

You were quite attached to that girl but you both were destined to hate each other. Brittany went away and married another man and then plotted plans to kill James and you. James had a tight security to protect you, he also married Miranda to provide you with all the motherly love and to take care of you as he was in a lot of danger and he could die any second. He sent several men to warn Brittany to stop but she didn't. She tried in all possible ways to end you and James and she became half successful in her plan. One day when James was coming back home in his car, she made his car crash and he died. She thought that you were along with him and she killed both of you but when she got to know that you still exist, she tried to kill you again but we couldn't risk to loose you after your father so we had no other option but to kill her. The very next day I sent men to her house around 10 pm to kill her, she was in her kitchen doing dishes when men came and shot her, she let out a loud scream and died. Just before our men could hide the body, they heard footsteps approaching, those might be of her daughter. Just before the girl could see them, they left from the back door. 

Rayn: Where is that girl now?

We tried a lot to find her but couldn't and now we finally know who she is and where she is! We are going to shoot her as soon as we reach to her.

Rayn: What? Why??? Why are you going to kill her?? She isn't at fault! he screamed

We have to kill her because we don't know if she is aware of anything or not and if she is, she is going to be a threat to your life. 

Rayn: Just call her and ask her! You can't shoot her directly! I don't support it!

We can't risk your life son. You are the only one in your family after your father. We have finally found her and her name is L-

Just before I was going to tell the name of that girl, Rayn's phone rang and he excused himself.

Rayn's POV

Okay guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tensed up shit!

I feel so scared, what is going to happen now????? They are going to shoot that girl? You know who the girl is, right?

Well, let's see what happens next! Until then, take care:)

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!<3

you can connect with me via Instagram. My insta handle: _sanya.ahuja_

signing off for today~

Sanya, XOXO