Chapter 13:Little Mushroom

Though I love love loveeeeeeeeeee #shawmila..... but still I really find Hailey and Shawn adorable together...🥺👀❤ 

Do you also love them together? Well if yes, the picture I attached above is just for u✨

Look at them..... so cute!!!! Hugs are always so cute!!!!! I am forever a hug person! well are you hug person or kiss person? Which amongst the two you find cuter????? 

Okay anyways......... U read the title right??? Excited????? Well, if I will say I am super excited, it will be an understatement;)) Okay c'mon let's read...

Lizu's pov

Today's day was okayish.... After English class, I had 1 class with Rayn which was biology and much to my surprise Rayn behaved like a normal human and also did not disturb me(much). I shared 2 classes with Soph and Kat and now I am walking towards my last class for the day which is chemistry. I do not share this class with anyone....ughhhhhhhhhh I will be alone or maybe time to make some new friends!? I was walking towards the classroom when someone tapped me on my shoulder, I turned around and gasped at the sight of brown eyes and blonde head guy! Louis!!!! 

Louis: Hey, I know you!

Me: Congrats! 

Louis: I seriously know you...

Me: Ya, you might know me... I won an Oscar yesterday... WTF Liz?

Louis: Okay Ik we are team-mates but I am not talking about today... Ik you! You are Lizu Tate right?

Me: Uh-ya... how does he know my full name!?

Louis: Oh!!! I knew it! The first time I saw you, I knew you were her! We were in middle school together...remember?

Me: W.A.I.T. Louis Flynn noticed me in middle school???? O.H M.Y G.O.D  stop it! answer him!!   Ya, I do remember...but I didn't know that you knew that I even existed back then...*awkward chuckling*

Louis: Ofc I knew... You were the only girl who dared to slap Nicole after she was all bitchy to you...

Me: Oh okay...so he remember you because you slapped his then girlfriend.... So.....which is your next class? I asked changing the topic

Louis: It's chemistry. Yours?

Me: Hey, same!

Louis: I am so looking forward to chemistry then. Maybe we can be friends

Me: Ya, maybe... Depends. You like red lays or blue?

Louis: Blue lays.. any day, anytime!

Me: Cool, we can be friends;) No offence but people who like red lays are gross and so is their choice

Louis: Couldn't agree more!! C'mon let's get going then

≜≜≜≜≜≜≜≜≜≜≜≜

Chemistry class was fun! Louis is a great guy and not to mention handsome as hell!

I bid goodbye to Louis and now I am heading to my room( EXTREMELY TIRED)idk where everyone else is so I am walking all alone......

As I was walking, 2 familiar boys came running towards me and dragged me to the field. Did you guess who these guys were??? no no not Rayn and Kev! They were those cocky seniors who made me the center of attraction!! Assholes!