Chapter 17: One chance?

Wanna cook together???  YES,Please!!!!! <3

Guys it took me 2 hours to write and edit this chapter. It will take hardly 2 seconds for you to click on the star and vote for the chapter. Your votes and comments mean the world to me... Please vote and comment and I will be really glad if you share this chapter with your knowns. Enjoy reading it.<3

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Rayn's Pov

*4 hours later*

She is my work partner...well, it is good for me coz a) She is extremely witty so we will complete our work with perfection and b) we will spend some time, alone? Kat is in gym and I guess Sophia has some dance rehearsals, I am hoping she has those rehearsals today..... I knocked at the door and in a few seconds it flung open revealing Liz, she looked so damn gorgeous...she had white sweatpants and a black tank top on. She was tying her hair in a bun which made her top rise a little bit giving sight of her perfectly toned waist. I think I drooled a bit... She gestured me to come in and then made her way to her desk. How am I supposed to work when she looks this good?

Me: Someone's looking cute..

Lizu: Someone's trying to flirt, there is this thing about her, she always has a sarcastic or sassy reply ready. She is different... Your teeny tiny crush is growing on you! Focus on work!

Rayn: Can you never accept complements nicely?

Me: Ummmm...nope, she said popping the 'p' which made me smile even more.

I sat on the floor and tapped on my side, asking her to sit next to me. She got up from her chair and sat down beside me, maintaining a proper distance. This is another thing about her...all other girls keep throwing themselves at me but she has a dignity to maintain and her self respect doesn't allow her to do such things... again, she is different.

Me: You don't have to sit that far, I don't bite-....I said while chuckling. -until you want me to..

at this her body tensed.... it is gonna be a long, fun evening.... 

Lizu: Ssssoo, if you are done with your flirting, shall we begin? trying to change the topic huh? not so soon darling, I love teasing you. Did I just call her darling? Stop! 

Me: Begin what little mushroom?

Lizu: Work, she said in a duh tone.

Me: What kind of work?

I am enjoying it way too much!

Lizu: Stop this and tell me if you have any ideas about the story.

Me: Ik that yk that I don't have any ideas but Ik that your big brain has at least 1 idea. So let's work on your idea then. This made her smile. She is a true nerd...I shook my head while agreeing with my thought.

Lizu: Great so I was thinking about......... and then she explained me what she had in her mind and much to my surprise and her's, I listened to each and every word which she said. I enjoy listening to her....

Me: Nice idea...so what exactly do you want me to do??

Lizu: I want you to write a brief sketch of all the characters. Is that okay with you? Any issues?

Me: Your wish is my command little mushroom! At this I saw her blush a little...I made her blush? wow....I mentally patted my back. But, I have an issue.