Chapter 5 : nyu!!

welcome to nyu!!!!!!!!!!

Soph and I were so excited, we made an exit from the airport and there was a college cab waiting to pick us along with another girl Kat. It was almost time for sunset, we sat in the car.... an open car!! The wind slowly kissed my cheeks as I leaned on the door...those nightlights, the people, the road, everything was so beautiful. I felt like I already fell in love with the city.. no! not love! love is a toxic word. I felt like I and the city knew each other for years, it was all new but so warm, felt like the city took me into it's arms and hugged me tight.... It was a blissful feeling. On the way we also had a short and sweet meet and greet with Kat. I was so captivated by everything around me that a car ride of 30 mins from airport to the university hostel ended just in a blink. We went to the reception and asked for our room before going for a campus tour and guess what! soph and I were roomies...along with 1 more person but we didn't care, we were roomies!!!!! Our childhood dream of living together was finally going to become reality. We were so excited for everything. wow!!!! Still feels like a dream. We went to our room to keep our bags and guess what? who was our new room-mate? 

It was Kat. ha-ha, small world! all 3 of us said together and then burst into laughter. 

Gigi Hadid as Kat

Gigi Hadid as Kat

After our 2nd interaction we asked her if she wanted to accompany us for a college tour and she excitedly agreed and that's how we became friends....( future best friends). The university campus was so big, beautiful, it was just wow.... we went to each and every place, each and every classroom, each and every corner and also to a so called "love point". Soph and Kat were so excited to visit that spot...why? That was just a spot where boys and girls came, sat, kissed, made stupid promises and celebrated valentines.... what was so special? and why does every college has this point? I thought to myself but ofc I needed to go and watch that (not) so cute spot..... After the tour I was so tired and craved for a hot shower so I came back to my room and went for a shower. oh god, there is nothing better than a hot shower! 

 I came out wrapped in a towel and as soon as I came out, I screamed!!!! there were 2 guys in my room!!!!!! I was wrapped in a towel which barely reached my mid-thigh and 2 guys are in my room!!!!! I screamed and then they screamed. We all were screaming and suddenly Kev stopped and asked why the hell are we screaming!